• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can we include our website on our personal webpage without direct linking?

In summary, linking to Pampered Chef's webpages serves the purpose of providing easy access and navigation for customers to browse and purchase products. You are allowed to link to any page on the website, as long as it is not for commercial or promotional purposes without prior permission. Permission is not needed for linking, but please refer to the Terms of Use for proper linking guidelines. The use of Pampered Chef's logo or images for linking is not allowed, and text links should be used instead. If a broken link is encountered on the website, it should be reported to the customer service team for prompt fixing.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Ok I know that we can not direct link our pws so heres my question, can we put our websites on our own webpages other than the pc ones and not link it or say if you want more info contact me @ such and such? I guess Im still not real clear about this. TIA
Terra

We aren't allowed to post them anywhere online, including our own personal websites. We also aren't supposed to advertise on public profiles or other sites online.

ok thats what i kinda thought but wasnt sure thanks

What is the purpose of linking to Pampered Chef's webpages?

Linking to Pampered Chef's webpages allows customers to easily access and navigate our website, making it convenient for them to browse and purchase products.

Can I link to any page on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can link to any page on our website as long as it is not for commercial or promotional purposes without our prior permission.

Do I need permission to link to Pampered Chef's webpages?

No, you do not need permission to link to our webpages. However, please refer to our Terms of Use for guidelines on acceptable linking practices.

Can I use Pampered Chef's logo or images when linking to your webpages?

No, we do not allow the use of our logo or images for linking purposes. Please use text links instead.

What should I do if I encounter a broken link on Pampered Chef's website?

If you come across a broken link on our website, please report it to our customer service team so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bridgetbakes