• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can we add an exhausted mood for Shawnna Greg?

In summary, the conversation discusses Pampered Chef, a company that offers high-quality kitchenware products and a flexible business opportunity for passionate cooks. The speaker has been with Pampered Chef for 10 years and their favorite product is the Manual Food Processor. Pampered Chef's products are known for their quality, convenience, and durability, and can be purchased through a consultant or by hosting a cooking show.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Is there any way we can get a "blessed" mood? I am feeling really blessed tonight and I can't find it on the list. If not...no problem...just wondering. Thanks for all you do around here.

Shawnna

good idea, i'll work on it

thank you!!

Glad you are feeling blessed today, Shawna! :)

Thanks GREG!! IT WORKS!!

thats great...thanks greg

Greg- can we have one for Snarky- it's sorta like b-tchy, but nicer. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Greg- can we have one for Snarky- it's sorta like b-tchy, but nicer. :)

I added Sarcastic which is similiar

COOL...My husband would say that is my mood all the time...lol

Admin Greg said:
I added Sarcastic which is similiar

COOL!!!! Thanks tons!!! :) Okay, off to think of more emoticons that we need! :) LOL (maybe just for you me should come up with one that says "trouble") :)

I love this new one for Blessed! Thanks, Greg!!! :)

I would really like a Frustrated smiley... any chances? You rock by the way!!!

Greg - how about an "exhausted" one.....I feel completely deflated and exhausted at the moment.

Related to Can we add an exhausted mood for Shawnna Greg?

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 10 years.

2. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

My favorite product is the Manual Food Processor. It's so versatile and makes food prep so much easier.

3. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

Of course! Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding business opportunity for those who are passionate about cooking and entertaining. As a consultant, you can earn income through product sales and hosting cooking shows.

4. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchenware brands?

Pampered Chef products are designed with quality, convenience, and durability in mind. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a cooking show is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of hosting a fun and interactive cooking show for you and your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • janetupnorth