• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Pampered Chef bring some joy to my tough year?

In summary, "Finally ~ Some Good in My Life" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef featuring easy-to-make recipes for everyday meals and special occasions. It includes a variety of recipes for main dishes, side dishes, appetizers, and desserts, with options for vegetarian and gluten-free meals. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find at local grocery stores and the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. Additionally, there are variations and substitutions to accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences.
Kitchen2u
It's been a rough year for us...2 uncles dying last year within 8 weeks, cousin (the same Aunt who lost her DH last year) committing suicide in Feb, another family death less than 2 weeks later, and now my Aunt diagnosed with a brain tumor last week. :(

I desparately needed this good stuff going on with my PC biz...

I had one small catalog show, and 3 cooking shows last week...over $3300 ! ! ! Woohoo! Earned the Host trio HWC thing, all 3 of the guest HWC products and the tablecloth...Going for free conference registration after March 15 ~ anyone else want to join me?

Finally something looking up ~ so being exhausted...uhhh, I can deal with it! :D

Woo hoOO Ginny!Free conference for us!What wave are you in? Will I see you??!?!!?!? Please say you're in 2 or 3...

Ginny,
That's great news!!! I'm glad you've had some sunshine in your life after all you've been through. Keep up the great work!

LOL Why did I just KNOW you'd be the first to reply? I'm with you ~ in wave2! We're coming in on Sat sometime and leaving Wed after conference...

Thanks Deb and Becky!!!

Kewl!!!! See you then!Let's chat soon! :)

Related to Can the Pampered Chef bring some joy to my tough year?

What is "Finally ~ Some Good in My Life"?

"Finally ~ Some Good in My Life" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

What types of recipes are included in "Finally ~ Some Good in My Life"?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as main dishes, side dishes, appetizers, desserts, and more. There are also options for vegetarian and gluten-free meals.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Finally ~ Some Good in My Life" easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. They are common, everyday ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.

Do the recipes in "Finally ~ Some Good in My Life" require any special kitchen tools or equipment?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment that most people have in their homes. There are no special or expensive tools required.

Can I customize the recipes in "Finally ~ Some Good in My Life" to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, many of the recipes in this cookbook offer variations and substitutions to accommodate different dietary needs and preferences. There are also tips and suggestions for making the recipes healthier or more flavorful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PamperedJen76
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies