• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Show Dates be Changed After Submission? | Clarifying HO Policies

S
sfdavis918
Is it true that a show date can not be changed once it's submitted? I submitted one today and accidentally dated it November, I wanted it in December. (It was an individual order that I got today.)

I called HO and the CS person that I talked to just said they do not change show dates and basically did not want to talk any further about it.

You cannot change an order once it's submitted.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your situation with the show date mix-up. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as planned. Unfortunately, it is true that show dates cannot be changed once they have been submitted. This policy is in place to ensure fairness to all consultants and to maintain consistency in our booking process. However, if you have a special circumstance such as this individual order, I would suggest reaching out to your team leader for guidance on how to proceed. They may be able to offer some solutions or advice on how to handle the situation. I hope everything works out for you! Keep up the great work!

Related to Can Show Dates be Changed After Submission? | Clarifying HO Policies

1. Is it true that a show date cannot be changed once it's submitted?

Yes, it is true that once a show date has been submitted, it cannot be changed. This is due to the fact that Home Office policies typically do not allow for show date changes. However, there are certain circumstances where a change may be possible.

2. What should I do if I accidentally dated my show for the wrong month?

If you mistakenly dated your show for the wrong month, you can try contacting Home Office to see if they are able to make an exception and change the date for you. However, keep in mind that show date changes are not typically allowed and there is no guarantee that it can be changed.

3. Can individual orders be submitted with a different show date?

Yes, individual orders can be submitted with a different show date than your original show date. This can be helpful if you have a customer who wants to order outside of your scheduled show date.

4. Why won't Home Office change my show date?

Home Office policies do not allow for show date changes in order to maintain consistency and fairness for all consultants. Changing show dates may also affect other consultants' show dates and can cause confusion for customers. Therefore, they typically do not make exceptions for show date changes.

5. What should I do if a customer wants to order after my show date has passed?

If a customer wants to place an order after your show date has passed, you can still submit an individual order for them. This allows them to still receive the products they want, even if they were unable to attend your show. Just be sure to communicate the correct show date for their order to avoid any confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies