• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can P3 Be Used on Multiple Computers?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of having P3 on two different computers and how to keep the data consistent. The suggested solutions include backing up the file on one computer and restoring it on the other, adding a designation to the backup file to indicate which computer it was used on, and sending the backup file as an email attachment or using a removable hard drive to transfer it to the final computer. It is also suggested to contact tech support for assistance in combining the data into one database.
Jillmami
Is it possible to have P3 on 2 different computers? (one laptop and one desktop?) It doesn't seem to be able to recognize both and keep shows numbered the same. Anyone have experience/tips/etc??

Thanks!!

Ive installed it on 2 computers at the same time, when I didnt have internet at my house I had to enter stuff on P3 at my house and then drive to my moms to submit shows and such. What you have to do to keep the info consistent is backup the file on one computer, then load the backup file onto a flash drive and then insert the flash drive into the second computer, go to P3 and select restore from the tools dropdown menu and then select your backup file. I hope that makes sense. If you do that you have to be really careful and always delete your old backup files so you dont get confused as to what is the most current.

I have it on my desktop and my laptop. when i back up to my flash drive, I add at the end of the file that it automatically puts in. The date is already there so I add which computer I'm on.......home or lap, that way I know which one I used last and I don't lose everything when I restore! only had to experience that once.:yuck:

At this point, if you "restore from backup", you'll loose the current data on that computer & replace it with the data from the other computer.

Call Tech Support and see if there's any way for you to combine the info into one database. I don't know of a way, but they might. ;)

I did this - you can send the 'stored backup' to the laptop (or desired "final computer") as an email attachment. It takes a little doing, but works.Another option is to backup from the older "previous computer" onto a thumb drive or other removable hard drive, then plug it into the "final computer".

1. How do I access the P3 on my computer or laptop?

To access P3 on your computer or laptop, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on our website. Once logged in, click on the "P3" tab at the top of the page to start using the program.

2. Can I use P3 on any type of computer or laptop?

Yes, P3 is compatible with both Mac and PC computers, as well as laptops. As long as you have internet access and a web browser, you can use P3 on your device.

3. Is there a cost to use P3 on my computer or laptop?

No, P3 is a free program for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. Simply log in to your account and start using P3 to manage your business.

4. Can I access P3 offline on my computer or laptop?

No, P3 is an online program and requires internet access to use. However, you can save your work and access it later when you have internet access.

5. Is there a mobile app version of P3 for my computer or laptop?

No, P3 is only available as a web-based program and does not have a mobile app version for computers or laptops. However, you can access P3 on your mobile device through the web browser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • nene960