• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Office Depot's Online Ordering with Free Shipping Really Be This Fast?

In summary, when you order from Office Depot online via Pampered Perks, every order gets free shipping no matter how big or small. So yesterday afternoon, I ordered some file folders and paper. I got my confirmation email around 4:30 p.m. and my order arrived at my house at 8:30 a.m. today. The only downside is that the order came in two rather large sized boxes filled with a ton of packing paper.
DebbieJ
When you order from Office Depot online via Pampered Perks, every order gets free shipping no matter how big or small. So yesterday afternoon, I ordered some file folders and paper. I got my confirmation email around 4:30 p.m.

It's 8:30 a.m. and my doorbell just rang. Guess what's here? My Office Depot order!!!!

Thumbs up for Office Depot! I will continue to order all my office supplies this way. I don't have to leave my house again!

I just used them last week for the same thing and was very impressed! Soooo easy and very quick and cheap!

Okay, the one thing that bothered me is that I ordered 250 copies total and it was sent in two rather large sized boxes filled with a ton of packing paper...could have easily fit into one of the boxes. Oh well, maybe the shipping was cheaper for them with 2 lighter boxes...

Anyway, I totally recommend them as well!

Ooh, I knew it was free shipping for copies, but not for other supplies! Thanks for pointing that out, Deb!! I am so excited!

How much do they charge for color copies?

You can also request a purchasing card, so if you do go into the store, you get the same prices as you do online.

It worked great last Friday, when we had to purchase a new printer. We got an HP Photosmart for $150.00 It was on sale for $179.99 and we saved an additional $30. It is awesome and it wi-fi! No more backing everything up to print of my DH's desktop, I can now do it all from my laptop.:thumbup: :thumbup:

For color copies, I believe(but don't quote me on this) that it was .30 - and in the store it was .34...but I didn't know about getting the same price at the store with the card at the time.

I didn't realize that the prices changed from online to in the store. I have my rewards card with PC on it and its connected to my mastercard. I get 10% off in the store and 3cent b/w & 34cent colored copies. What am I missing? Anything?

jbdowd0798 said:
I didn't realize that the prices changed from online to in the store. I have my rewards card with PC on it and its connected to my mastercard. I get 10% off in the store and 3cent b/w & 34cent colored copies. What am I missing? Anything?

If you order items through CC and Pampered Perks, you receive a discount. If you order the purchasing card, you receive the same price as you are quoted online.

Laurie,

I just purchased the same printer at Office Depot using our perks for the same price! How exciting!

I just ordered color copies and they said it will prob be monday before they make it here!! I needed them for my show friday and saturday!! Sure hope it gets here friday at least!! That just stinks! You ladies got lucky!

1. What is "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

"Thumbs up for Office Depot" is a program created by Pampered Chef in partnership with Office Depot. It allows Pampered Chef consultants to earn rewards and discounts on office supplies by meeting certain sales goals.

2. How do I participate in "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

To participate in "Thumbs up for Office Depot", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have an active account with Office Depot. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can enroll in the program through your Pampered Chef account.

3. What are the benefits of "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

The main benefit of "Thumbs up for Office Depot" is the ability to earn rewards and discounts on office supplies. By meeting certain sales goals, you can earn credits towards purchases at Office Depot. This can help offset the cost of office supplies for your Pampered Chef business.

4. How are rewards calculated in "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

The rewards in "Thumbs up for Office Depot" are based on a percentage of your total sales. The more you sell, the higher the percentage of rewards you can earn. The specific percentage may vary depending on your sales level and current promotions.

5. How do I redeem my rewards from "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

Once you have earned enough credits through "Thumbs up for Office Depot", you can redeem them for purchases at Office Depot. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Redeem Rewards" button. You will then be able to choose from a variety of office supplies to use your credits on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jbdowd0798