• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Mini Molten Cakes Be Made in Prep Bowls?

In summary, a Mini Molten Cake is a small, individual-sized dessert made with a rich chocolate cake batter and a gooey, melted chocolate center. To make it, you will need a special pan with individual compartments for each cake and can use any type of chocolate for the molten center. To prevent sticking, grease the pan and dust with cocoa powder or flour. It can also be made ahead of time by preparing the batter and refrigerating until ready to bake.
mamaliss
can these be made in the prep bowls?

***Bump***

Oh... good question ... and I am interested in hearing the responses, since I don't have the pan for them. :)

coriatc said:
Oh... good question ... and I am interested in hearing the responses, since I don't have the pan for them. :)

I've never tried it, but I don't see why you couldn't. They are oven safe.

Yes!!!

I have made them in the prep bowls. I used a recipe from Paula Deen, and they were outstanding.

Cindi

Related to Can Mini Molten Cakes Be Made in Prep Bowls?

What is a Mini Molten Cake?

A Mini Molten Cake is a small, individual-sized dessert made with a rich chocolate cake batter and a gooey, melted chocolate center. It is typically served warm and topped with powdered sugar or a scoop of ice cream.

How do I make Mini Molten Cakes?

To make Mini Molten Cakes, you will need a special pan with individual compartments for each cake. Simply prepare the cake batter and pour it into the pan, then add a piece of chocolate in the center of each cake. Bake according to the recipe instructions and enjoy!

Can I use a different type of chocolate for the molten center?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for the molten center. Some popular options include dark chocolate, white chocolate, or even caramel-filled chocolates. Experiment with different flavors to find your favorite combination.

How do I prevent my Mini Molten Cakes from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to grease the pan with butter or cooking spray before adding the batter. You can also dust the pan with cocoa powder or flour to ensure easy release after baking.

Can I make Mini Molten Cakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the batter and fill the pan with the chocolate centers ahead of time. Simply cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the batter is chilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cla519
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cla519
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ILOUANGOUDOM