• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit a Small Show to Qualify for Consultant Promos in June?

In summary, if this person has a show coming up, they should go for the free products. They don't need to worry about the show average because no one but them knows what it is.
jcwarr
i have an odd question...
i have a show this week that should have pretty good sales - although probably not the $1500 to earn our new products!!! and last night i had a cooking class and have $150 in orders which i was going to add to my show coming up - but i thought i could submit it as its own show - so that at least i could submit 2 june shows and possibly get the new knives. it would decimate my show sales average - which is over $700 - but i don't really care as i do this very part time! any advice? thanks!!!!
ps - as of right now i have no other shows for june!

I would definitely enter it as two shows! No point, in my opinion, missing out of two FREE products just b/c of the show average. no one but me knows what mine is anyway, and most of the time I do not even remember it.

That's what I would do, too. Unless your Director has a contest every month for the consultant with the highest show average. go for the freebies, baby!

definitely go for the freebies!! :D I have no idea what my show average is probably like 4-500 but I would want freebies more than a higher show average!!

I would def go for free! Plus you are right on target to get to the next level! That show average will be pulled up in no time :)

Free stuff, no question!

This is definitely legitimately from 2 different sources! Go for two!

Ditto! At this point I guess I'm just posting to post. Who cares about the show average?! Get the FREE stuff, baby! :D

get the freebies. Show average doesn't count for much except to myself since no one knows about it and it doesn't earn me anything.

ok - now i feel like an idiot as this was a question i should have answered myself!!! of course i should go for the free stuff - i don't make enough money at this hobby not to get all the free stuff i can :) thanks everyone!!! i always love reading everyone's thoughts here!!!

Related to Can I Submit a Small Show to Qualify for Consultant Promos in June?

1. How do I become eligible for consultant promos?

To become eligible for consultant promos at Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the promo period. These goals can vary each month, so be sure to check the current promo requirements on the consultant website.

2. Can I earn consultant promos multiple times?

Yes, as long as you meet the requirements each month, you can earn consultant promos multiple times throughout the year. There is no limit to the number of times you can earn promos, so keep working hard and reaching your goals!

3. What types of consultant promos are available?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of consultant promos, including product credits, free products, and exclusive consultant-only items. These promos are constantly changing, so be sure to check the consultant website for the most up-to-date information.

4. How will I know if I have earned a consultant promo?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef when you have earned a consultant promo. You can also view your promo progress and history on the consultant website under the "Promos" tab.

5. Can I use my consultant promos to purchase business supplies?

No, consultant promos cannot be used to purchase business supplies. They are intended for personal use or to use as incentives for your customers. However, you can use your commission earnings to purchase business supplies from the consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies