• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Meet Consultant Status Requirement with Late September Orders?

In summary, consultant status requirement refers to the qualifications an individual must meet to be recognized as a consultant. To become a consultant, one must identify their area of expertise, acquire necessary skills, build a professional network, and showcase a portfolio of successful projects. Common requirements include education, experience, skills, certifications, and a proven track record. Consultant status is important for credibility, recognition, networking, career growth, and higher earnings. While it is possible to become a consultant without meeting all the requirements, having the necessary qualifications and experience can increase success in the industry.
jennuone
I am $50 short for my $200 minimum sales for 2 months. I have a shower show tomorrow, but I don't know if the bride is going to close tomorrow. Can I turn it in before the 5th of Oct and still make my requirment if it is entered for the month of Sept? Or does it have to be in by the 30th to keep my status even though it's a Sept show?

It has to be in by the end of the calendar month. You can go online to Managing Your Business > Home Office Contacts > Home Office Emails and request a waiver. I believe if you get the $200 in by the end of the month they don't use the waiver.

Submit a $50 individual order.

DebbieJ said:
Submit a $50 individual order.
Yeah.

Do some of your Christmas shopping. Or is someone's birthday coming up? Just make sure you submit it in the recipient's name or it won't count toward the $200 you need.

Hi there! I understand your concern about reaching the minimum sales requirement for two months. It can be stressful when unexpected situations like this arise. In regards to your question, the show does need to be entered by the 30th in order to count towards your September sales. However, if the bride does close the show tomorrow, you can still turn in the order before October 5th and it will count towards your October sales. I recommend reaching out to the bride and encouraging her to close the show as soon as possible so that you can reach your minimum sales requirement for both months. In the future, it may be helpful to plan ahead and have a backup plan in case of any last-minute changes. Best of luck with your show tomorrow!

Related to Can I Still Meet Consultant Status Requirement with Late September Orders?

1. What is consultant status requirement?

Consultant status requirement refers to the set of qualifications or criteria that an individual must meet in order to be recognized as a consultant in a particular field or industry.

2. How do I become a consultant?

To become a consultant, you must first identify your area of expertise and acquire the necessary skills and knowledge through education, training, and experience. You must also establish a professional network and build a portfolio of successful projects or clients to showcase your expertise.

3. What are the common consultant status requirements?

The common consultant status requirements include a specific level of education, relevant work experience, specialized skills and knowledge, professional certifications, and a proven track record of success in the field.

4. Why is consultant status important?

Consultant status is important because it gives credibility and recognition to individuals who have the expertise and experience to provide valuable insights and advice to businesses and organizations. It also opens up opportunities for networking, career growth, and higher earnings.

5. Can I become a consultant without meeting all the status requirements?

In some cases, it is possible to become a consultant without meeting all the status requirements. However, having the necessary qualifications and experience will make you more competitive and increase your chances of success in the consulting industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MHPampered