• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get the December Consultant Incentive?

In summary, a consultant's November and December are not going well. However, November was their best month ever and they are hoping to reach their goal of $1500 for December. They are hosting a mystery show and a catalog show in December, as well as another open house.
lockhartkitchen
I just imputed my second show for the month of December. I'm getting my heart dish! They are both just over $150, but I made it. Yeah!

I submitted one yesterday and 2 that will close on Mon so I will be getting it also.

Great job! My December isn't looking very good. I'm supposed to be having a fundraiser show on Tuesday, but the host isn't sure she has anyone coming! I've told her that she must call everyone (50 invites went out), and she can't actually expect people to call her back. We'll see. Thankfully, she sent out the invites, at least I think she did. Someone on staff made the invitations up and sent them out. I'm pretty sure they did go out. I had a great November and a great January coming, but December is sort of a flop.

November was my best month ever. I'm just shooting for the $1500 which will even be a stretch. I have one catalog show open, and I'm having a mystery host show ending on the 10th.

November was my best month ever too and I have 5 shows for December YAY! :)

I will submit my 2nd Dec show this weekend.

My Nov and Dec are not too good. But it is my fault b/c I just have not been in the mood to push bookings. I can say my Dec is better this year than last year b/c I did nothing in Dec last year. I have one other catalog in Dec too that will turn in next week, so, that is the bright side of things.

So far all I have is an open house next Sunday... after that December is a wasteland unless someone books from the open house... and folks I've talked to interested in a show do NOT like the idea of December... they're much happier to wait until after the holidays so I may not get the bowl... :(

2nd show for Decdon't forget to host your own show for Dec - grab any last minute orders - and don't forget to remind everyone of that last date to order. All you need is the minimum - and you can give the Host Special to the person with the highest order, or keep it for a draw prize in the future. :angel:

Quick question about the bowl. Since it is part of the guest special for the month, can we still order it the month before, like the other specials?

I don't mind hosting another show but is there a limit to how many shows a consultant can host? I'm hoping to pamper my hair salon and get some orders that way.

sfdavis918 said:
Quick question about the bowl. Since it is part of the guest special for the month, can we still order it the month before, like the other specials?
Nope. It says on the incentive flyer that it will NOT be available for pre-purchase by consultants.

chefann said:
Nope. It says on the incentive flyer that it will NOT be available for pre-purchase by consultants.
:cry: Oh well, it was worth asking about. I better make sure my two shows hold!!

Related to Can I Still Get the December Consultant Incentive?

What is the December Consultant Incentive?

The December Consultant Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for their hard work and sales during the holiday season.

How do I qualify for the December Consultant Incentive?

To qualify for the December Consultant Incentive, you must be an active consultant with at least $1,250 in personal retail sales during the month of December. You must also have at least one active recruit and be in good standing with Pampered Chef.

What are the rewards for the December Consultant Incentive?

The rewards for the December Consultant Incentive vary depending on your sales and recruiting achievements. Some possible rewards include product credits, free products, and even a trip to Pampered Chef headquarters in Illinois.

When will I receive my rewards for the December Consultant Incentive?

Rewards for the December Consultant Incentive will be distributed in January. You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards.

Can I participate in the December Consultant Incentive if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as you meet the qualifications for the incentive, you can participate regardless of how long you have been a consultant with Pampered Chef. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards during the busy holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • esavvymom