• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get Discontinued Items for My Show on 3/7?

In summary, the host called the person who is scheduled to have a show on 3/7 and asked if they could order discontinued items and add them to the show. The person said no and suggested that the host try to get more orders to make up the $150 order.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
I have a show scheduled 3/7. The host called me tonight asking if she and a few others could purchase soem discontinued items and add it to her show. Will I still be able to do this? and how? Thanks!

Nope - can't do it.

Tell her if her and her friends get $150 in orders for discontinued items (non-outlet just catalog) together, you'd be glad to enter it as a catalog show for her and give her 60% off two additional items.Then she could also take advantage of extra host specials in March!But, discontinued items cannot be ordered on shows for next season.

If they can't get that much, then tell them you will enter an individual order for each of them. Of course, that would be extra shipping costs for them.Better to get a catalog show out of the deal - maybe some of her friends would be motivated enough to do one with a "different crowd" and not hurt show sales.

If you have another show going in, you could put it on that and give her some benefit if you want to on her show. I would highly suggest the catalog show though. I had a host have a Feb show and since some co-workers saw the new catalog and ordered about $125 from it, he is also submitting a March show. After closing the Feb show, he got another Feb order (over $60) so I suggested that he try to get more orders and he did! He'll have THREE shows submitted over 2 weeks :). Of course, 2 are $150, but the first was over $700.

You're out of luck adding it to a March show. Do what the others have suggested and have her gather the discontinued items and see if it makes the $150 mark and put it in as a Feb catalog show. If not you can make individual orders up and send them in.

Jules711 said:
I had a host have a Feb show and since some co-workers saw the new catalog and ordered about $125 from it, he is also submitting a March show. After closing the Feb show, he got another Feb order (over $60) so I suggested that he try to get more orders and he did! He'll have THREE shows submitted over 2 weeks :). Of course, 2 are $150, but the first was over $700.

That is great!!!!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we are not able to add discontinued items to a show. However, I would be more than happy to help the host and her guests find alternative items that are similar to the discontinued ones. Please let me know if I can assist in any way. Thank you for your understanding.

Related to Can I Still Get Discontinued Items for My Show on 3/7?

1. Can I still order discontinued items for my show on 3/7?

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer discontinued items for purchase. Our inventory is constantly changing and we are unable to guarantee the availability of discontinued items for specific shows.

2. Can I request a discontinued item for my show on 3/7?

We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill requests for discontinued items. Our inventory is limited and constantly changing, making it difficult for us to fulfill specific requests for discontinued items.

3. Why are discontinued items no longer available for purchase?

Discontinued items are no longer available for purchase because they have been discontinued by the manufacturer. This means that the item is no longer being produced and therefore, we are unable to offer it for purchase.

4. Can I still earn host rewards on discontinued items for my show on 3/7?

Host rewards are only available for current, in-stock items. Unfortunately, discontinued items are not eligible for host rewards.

5. Will discontinued items be restocked in the future?

We cannot guarantee that discontinued items will be restocked in the future. Our inventory is constantly changing and we are unable to predict when or if discontinued items will be restocked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • newchefmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • kdangel518