• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Share Recipes on a Private IF Message Board?

In summary, it is not permitted to post recipes from other sources without permission from the original creator due to copyright infringement. However, you can post modified or adapted versions as long as you credit the original source and provide a link. It is not required to use only Pampered Chef products in your recipes, but if you do, please mention them for the benefit of customers. Non-Pampered Chef ingredients can be used in recipes, but avoid promoting specific brands. There is no limit to the number of recipes you can post, but it is recommended to only post high-quality, tested recipes.
pamperedpnina
I'm on a private message board for individual's going through IF, one of the posters is writing recipe articals for a local paper and wants trifle recipe's am I aloud to post the Black Forest Trifle and Gingerbread Trifle? Should I include that they are PC recipe's or not? Maybe I should just not post... Dont want to break any rules!

Wondering what board you are on... I'm on an IF board too.

I think you can post the recipes, giving credit to The Pampered Chef, but not advertise the fact you are a consultant.

What's IF?

Related to Can I Share Recipes on a Private IF Message Board?

1. Can I post a recipe from another website or cookbook?

No, you cannot post recipes from other sources without permission from the original creator. This is considered copyright infringement.

2. Can I post a recipe that I have modified or adapted from another source?

Yes, as long as you credit the original source and provide a link to their recipe, you can post your modified version. It is always best to get permission from the original creator before posting your adapted recipe.

3. Do I need to use only Pampered Chef products in my recipes?

No, you are not required to use only Pampered Chef products in your recipes. However, if you do use our products, please mention them in your recipe for the benefit of our customers.

4. Can I post a recipe that uses ingredients that are not sold by Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can post a recipe with non-Pampered Chef ingredients. However, please make sure the recipe is not promoting any specific brand or product.

5. Is there a limit to how many recipes I can post?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipes you can post. However, we recommend posting only high-quality recipes that have been tested and approved by you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam