• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Print on Avery 5260 Labels Instead of 5160 from My Website and PP3?

In summary, to fix issues with printing labels, make sure to use the correct label paper and load it properly in the printer. Also, check printer settings and update drivers if necessary. For smudged or blurry labels, clean printer heads or replace ink/toner cartridges, and adjust settings for higher quality print. Off-center labels may be due to incorrect loading or template alignment, so double check both. Mobile printing is possible with some printers and software, and bulk printing can be done more efficiently with label-making software or using a label template in a word processing program.
Jess_K
Ok so I am having trouble printing labels from my website and from PP3. I only have Avery 5260 and they are printing off.. is that my problem? I know the website says 5160 ? Is there any way to get them to print on the labels or do I need to go buy new ones ? :( thanks for any input.

J

there's a few things you have to click on the print box....it warns you in P3. Take a look and see if that works.

udyIt is possible that the issue is related to the label size difference. The Avery 5260 labels are slightly larger than the 5160 labels, so they may not fit properly on the label sheet or may cause the text to print outside of the designated label space. It would be best to purchase the correct size labels (5160) to ensure proper printing. Alternatively, you could try adjusting the label template on your website or in PP3 to match the size of the 5260 labels, but this may not always work perfectly.

Why won't my printer print labels correctly?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure you are using the correct label paper and that it is loaded correctly in the printer. Also, check the printer settings to ensure they are set to print labels. If the issue persists, try updating the printer drivers or troubleshooting any software conflicts.

How can I fix smudged or blurry labels?

Smudging or blurriness on labels can indicate an issue with the printer's ink or toner. Try cleaning the printer heads or replacing the ink/toner cartridges. It may also help to adjust the printer settings for a higher quality print. If the issue continues, it could be a problem with the label paper or the printer itself.

Why are my labels printing off-center?

This can happen if the label paper is not loaded correctly in the printer, or if the label template is not aligned properly with the paper. Make sure the label paper is loaded securely and adjust the template if needed. It could also be an issue with the printer's alignment, in which case you may need to calibrate the printer.

Can I print labels from my mobile device?

Yes, some printers and label-making software have mobile printing capabilities. Check your printer and software's specifications to see if this is an option. If not, you may be able to use a printing app or email the label file to a computer connected to a printer.

How do I print labels in bulk?

If you need to print a large number of labels, it may be more efficient to use a label-making software that can merge data from a spreadsheet or database. This allows you to print multiple labels with different information on each one. You can also try using a label template in a word processing program, but this may be more time-consuming for a large batch of labels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • yankfan24