• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I order a Cat Tote Bag from the UK on November 4th?

In summary, the Cat Tote Bag is a high-quality and durable canvas bag, perfect for everyday use. It is machine washable and can hold up to 2-3 cats comfortably. While personalization options are not available, you can easily add a name tag or sticker to make it your own. The bag also features a small interior pocket and a large exterior pocket for convenient storage.
swinkate
I would like a Cat Tote Bag like in Patsy's video!

This item is not available in the UK, and I really want one! I have tried support services and they can't order me one. :confused:

Prepared to pay full cost, plus the shipping! Just tell me how much.

Kate

The bag itself is $15.00. I don't know how much to ship to you. I just placed a supply order the other day and I don't need anything else right now so add another $4.25 plus tax to that.

Do you want me to check with the Post Office for shipping rates? Would Fed Ex or UPS be better? I don't mind helping you, but someone who needs to place a supply order might be better.

how far are you from Heathrow?

About 90 minutes!

If you still need it I am placing a supply order on November 4th and I would be glad to order it for you. $15 plus shipping to you.

Related to Can I order a Cat Tote Bag from the UK on November 4th?

1. What material is the Cat Tote Bag made of?

The Cat Tote Bag is made of high-quality, durable canvas material that is perfect for everyday use.

2. Is the Cat Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Cat Tote Bag is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying to maintain its quality.

3. How many cats can the tote bag hold?

The Cat Tote Bag has a spacious interior and can comfortably hold up to 2-3 cats, depending on their size.

4. Can I personalize the Cat Tote Bag with my cat's name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization options for the Cat Tote Bag at this time. However, you can easily add a name tag or sticker to make it your own!

5. Does the Cat Tote Bag have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Cat Tote Bag has a small interior pocket for storing smaller items like keys or a phone. It also has a large exterior pocket for easy access to your belongings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • missey1020
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies