• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I List My Website in My Bridal Fair Ad?

In summary, only one website is allowed per ad in the bridal fair and there is a fee to list your website. You can request a change to your website URL before the ad is published, but not after. There are restrictions on the types of websites allowed and your website will be featured for the entire duration of the event but will not be published afterwards.
jenniferlynne
I need to get my Bridal Fair ad to the paper in 45 minutes. I need to know from you all real fast if I can list my website in the add. I think I can, I just want to make sure. I don't want to get into any trouble!

Yes, you can.

Thank you, I thought that I could!!

Related to Can I List My Website in My Bridal Fair Ad?

1. Can I list multiple websites in my bridal fair ad?

No, unfortunately only one website is allowed per ad in the bridal fair. This is to ensure that all vendors have equal opportunity to showcase their business and services.

2. Is there a fee to list my website in the bridal fair ad?

Yes, there is a fee to list your website in the bridal fair ad. This fee goes towards the cost of advertising and promoting the bridal fair event.

3. Can I change my website URL after it has been listed in the bridal fair ad?

Yes, you can request a change to your website URL before the ad is published. However, once the ad is published, no changes can be made.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of website I can list in the bridal fair ad?

Yes, we have restrictions on the types of websites that can be listed in the bridal fair ad. We do not allow websites that promote explicit or offensive content.

5. Will my website be featured in the bridal fair ad for the entire duration of the event?

Yes, your website will be featured in the bridal fair ad for the entire duration of the event. However, the ad will only be available during the event and will not be published afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie