• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Free Trial of Tasty Tidbits for My October Newsletter?

In summary, the free trial offer for the newsletter is available if you have requested it, but the trial and the newsletter are two different things. The characters that show up in the January 2010 newsletter are apostrophes.
1234blessed
Does anyone know if we can get the free trial offer if we have requested the free sample newsletter?
If I could sign up for the free trial could I get that to send out for my October newsletter? I just need to know if I need to get busy, this month has really just gone by too fast!:rolleyes:

I think it is one in the same but check the TT Forum to be sure.

The sample and the trial are two different things. You can request each once.Thanks!
Joy

I am so excited to have just gotten my first newsletter through the trial offer - how do I forward to my contacts while keeping the hyper links?
thanks!

You should be able to just click "forward" in your email program, and it should keep everything, plus you can edit it.

thanks...did that...didn't work - all hyperlinks are gone. using yahoo mail.

does anyone else get these characters �

Make sure your yahoo email options are set to html or rich text. If you have it set for plain text, the coding will strip any of the formatting. The odd characters sometimes show up in certain email programs that don't recognize the html character set. Which newsletter are you getting that code on?

I am in rich text, will check to see if there is an HTML option.

I am getting those characters in the Jan 2010 monthly newsletter released on 12-25, mostly near the Cook's Tips at the end of a recipe.

thanks for your help!!

1 more thing, if it matters, when I copied HTML and sent, the pictures didn't come through.

You will strip the html if you copy/paste. It's best to forward it instead.

Okay, I fixed the characters. It has to do with apostrophes. Some email programs don't recognize the slanted apostrophe - only the straight up and down one... and the slanted is usually the one used when I copy/paste from the PC website.

Thank you!! any insight on the forwarded newsletter losing the hyperlinks? I can't find anything online ... is it the Yahoo mail?

I know when I do a forward of anything I receive on Yahoo mail with hyperlinks, I can NOT make them work in the forward mode but they do come through on my customer's end. So do not assume they do not work if you can't get them too. For me they only work in the read mode in my in-box and will not work in any edit mode either with Copy and Paste or Forward which is an edit mode too. And what I do is ALWAYS use the "blind copy" to my customers e-mail addresses so they can not see everyone's addresses and I put my e-mail address in the "to" line and send it to myself. they work on the one I send myself so I know they do work. Plus I have never heard from any customer who can not get into them.

Yah - what he said :)

Thank you so much John and Joy!

What is the Tasty Tidbits Free Trial Offer?

The Tasty Tidbits Free Trial Offer is a limited-time promotion that allows customers to sample a selection of our popular kitchen products for free.

How long does the free trial last?

The Tasty Tidbits Free Trial Offer lasts for 7 days from the date of sign up. After the trial period, customers will be automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service unless they cancel before the trial ends.

What products are included in the free trial?

The Tasty Tidbits Free Trial Offer includes a variety of our top-selling kitchen products such as our Quick Slice Mandoline, Garlic Press, and Mini Serving Spatulas.

Do I have to pay for shipping during the free trial?

Yes, customers are responsible for the cost of shipping during the free trial. However, if you decide to continue with the monthly subscription service, shipping is free for all future orders.

Can I cancel my subscription at any time?

Yes, customers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting our customer service team. However, we hope you'll love our products and continue to be a part of our monthly subscription service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • ~*Heather*~