• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Finally Say I Have Bookings for My Business?!

In summary, This call for the dancing bananas!!!that's great! it's wonderful to get bookings at or from shows, bec they will spawn even more bookings and expand your network. example - the show i did last night.
lraspante
Finally!!! I just got home from a show and I have 4 cooking shows booked and 1 catalog show booked!!! There is hope for my biz!!!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

Congratulations! What a huge success!

Way to go! I can't wait to get to this point. I've done 2 cooking shows and 1 catty, trying to get something together for qualifying in first 30. Disappointed I do not have any bookings for July. I want to do more shows I had so much fun! I did get alot of maybes but no confirmed dates. So great job!! Did you do it by games or just by asking?

That's wonderful!
Congratulations!

lraspante said:
Finally!!! I just got home from a show and I have 4 cooking shows booked and 1 catalog show booked!!! There is hope for my biz!!!

BTW~what did you do or say differently that gave you this success?

Yea I would love to know what worked for you

I just spoke about the upcoming specials for July and August. I told them that in order for todays host (Beth) to receive the monthly 60% OFF special, I would need to mark them in as a booking. As the guests were checking out they had checked on the order form yes, and wrote the date in that they wanted. I pulled out my calendar and just filled it in. The one guest was going home with catalogs and order forms because she wanted one of the 60% items for June. The show is almost $900 and three more people were placing orders still!!

I was upset in the start of my biz, because everyone I called to host a show would say NO. This show was my hope for change and it's looking good!!!!

Sweet news, very cool

That's great! Way to go.:thumbup:

woo-hoo Way to GO!!!!! :) :) :)

Good for you!!!

That's awesome! Way to go!!!

This calls for the dancing bananas!!!

mistick_bananaparty.gif

that's great! it's wonderful to get bookings at or from shows, bec they will spawn even more bookings and expand your network. example - the show i did last night
melissa/june - booked from mary/march
mary - booked from katina/february
katina - booked from mary ellen/decemb
mary ellen - is my health ins agent, show was the result of my asking her in november
the beat goes on....
joanne/august has booked from melissa

4 bookings at a show is FANTASTIC!!!

That is awesome!* Keep up the great work.

Congrats!!!

lraspante said:

Way to go! That's awesome! Keep up the momentum! :D

1. How do I get more bookings?

To get more bookings, it's important to utilize your network and reach out to potential hosts. You can also offer incentives or special deals to entice people to host a party. Additionally, attending events or fairs and networking with potential hosts can also lead to more bookings.

2. What are some strategies for successful bookings?

Some strategies for successful bookings include setting goals, following up with potential hosts, providing excellent customer service, and having a strong social media presence. It's also important to showcase the benefits of hosting a party, such as free products and discounts.

3. How do I handle cancellations or no-shows for bookings?

Cancellations and no-shows are an inevitable part of hosting parties. It's important to have a cancellation policy in place and communicate it clearly to potential hosts. In case of a cancellation, offer to reschedule the party or provide an online party option. It's also a good idea to have a backup plan in case of last-minute cancellations or no-shows.

4. What can I do to make my parties more successful?

To make your parties more successful, it's important to have a well-organized and engaging presentation. Utilize products and recipes that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. Encourage guests to interact and participate in the party. You can also offer special deals or discounts for orders placed at the party to increase sales.

5. How can I track my bookings and party success?

There are various ways to track your bookings and party success. You can use a spreadsheet or online tool to keep track of bookings, orders, and sales. Additionally, collecting feedback from hosts and guests can help you improve your party experience and track your success. You can also set goals and track your progress towards meeting them to measure your success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melissa3026