• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Create My Own Pampered Chef Wedding Registry Cards?

In summary, Ellen created a file for "we are registered" cards and can now offer them to her brides instead of the registry cards that PC no longer offers.
byrd1956
Gold Member
we're registered at PC
Wedding registry (business card size)
I only need 5 more to send to a bride to be and thought maybe I could make them....

well, I am on a role w/not finding any answers, so I have created a file for 'we are registered' cards. They print on Avery template 8371.

Attachments

• We Are Registered Wedding Registry cards-avery8371.doc
    58 KB · Views: 826
Thank you for this! I know that starting this month PC is NOT offering the "registered at" cards to our Brides anymore so I love this doc! I can now offer it to them instead.

I guess I should be glad that I bought a box of them a while back. I got mine through Merrill.

Does anyone have updated registry cards since they've taken away the registry? What I mean is, directing them to the PWS? I still accept wedding registries but I set them up in my "news" or notes section and just hand type in their registry/wishlist. I was printing up business card size registry cards for them directing them to my personal site with directions but I have lost my file somewhere. =( Anyone else have it?

Ellen, do you have any documents you use for the bride/groom to fill in for you to put in the news section? I am also thinking consultants should list their website on the cards and not the main site along with info on how to find the bride & groom list. Is that too much info to fit in?

I actually found the cards on here and just tweeked them with my bride & grooms info. Yes, everything fits on the "Registered At" cards. =)
I set her up on my PWS under the "news" section and click the button so it also shows up on my page under features. It lets me upload their engagement pic and everything.
I set up a show or wedding shower under the bride (or grooms) name so it makes ordering easier for those buying off their registry.Here's how mine ended up looking:View attachment registry card.doc

Wow, that looks really great. Thank you for sharing. Would these fit on an avery type paper that is for business cards?

Thank you so much. I am just 30 days new today and I have two brides that want a registry. Your info has been priceless.

1. Does anyone have a file for a recipe organizer?

Yes, we offer a recipe organizer file on our website. It has dividers for different categories and pockets to store recipe cards and printouts.

2. Are there any files available for meal planning?

Absolutely! We have a meal planning file with weekly and monthly planning sheets, as well as grocery lists and recipe cards.

3. Can I find a file for storing my kitchen tools?

Yes, we have a kitchen tool file that has compartments for different tools and a zipper closure to keep them secure.

4. Is there a file for organizing my pantry?

Yes, we have a pantry file with labels for different categories and pockets to store small items like spice packets or tea bags.

5. Do you have a file for keeping track of my Pampered Chef purchases?

Yes, we offer a purchase tracker file that allows you to record your purchases and keep track of warranties and product information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • yankfan24