• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change My Screen Name to MamaChef?

In summary, Beth wants to change her screen name to PamperedSouthPaw, Greg says you can't, and Jack says he uses his first initial and last name.
linojackie
Since it's my name, I think it's a good idea if I change it to something else. Can I do that?

Good question......

Any answers???? Greg????

I don't think you can...

but if your signature and website are listed with your name, I don't see the problem with your screen name being your name.

Yes you can. I used to have my full name. Just ask Greg (administrator).

Ahhh..good to know Beth!

What do you want it changed to?

How about PamperedSouthPaw

Why don't you like linojackie? I'm nosey...that's why I'm asking! :)

I'm thinking that if you're changing your screen name, you might want to edit your signature... It's listed three times there! :D

cuz everyone else has something about cooking or pampered or kitchen and mine is just my name. I used it because it's my login for everything, but I don't think it makes a fun or interesting screen name.

join the club jackie...i make up for my boring screen name with my scintillating wit

and humility

linojackie said:
cuz everyone else has something about cooking or pampered or kitchen and mine is just my name. I used it because it's my login for everything, but I don't think it makes a fun or interesting screen name.

Mine is my husband and my first initial with last name. When I signed up I did not realize that was what would be displayed either. I have lived with it though everyone just knows to appreciate my posts instead of my name, haha!

I just used the same name I picked when I joined a Flylady yahoo group for local flybabies. And 76 is my birth year

babywings76 said:
I just used the same name I picked when I joined a Flylady yahoo group for local flybabies. And 76 is my birth year

I signed up for that too, but then there were too many emails. If I am supposed to be getting stuff done, how the heck can I be reading all this junk. Got my sink really shiny tho!!

babywings76 said:
And 76 is my birth year

Me too!!!!

My screen name is my email address. I am not very creative in the screen names dept!!

babywings76 said:
And 76 is my birth year

I have a car that was born the same year as you!

Since I have absolutely no imagination, and am too trusting for my own good, I just used my name!

Admin Greg said:
What do you want it changed to?
I need to change my screen name from Debbie Holte to PampChefDeb. Can you do that for me?

Oooh, can you change mine to MamaChef!!!?????!! Please!! Thank you :D

Related to Can I Change My Screen Name to MamaChef?

1. Can I change my screen name on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can change your screen name on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can edit your screen name under the "Profile" tab.

2. How often can I change my screen name?

You can change your screen name as often as you'd like on the Pampered Chef website. However, we recommend choosing a screen name that you will be happy with for a longer period of time to avoid confusion for other users.

3. Will my order history be affected if I change my screen name?

No, your order history will not be affected if you change your screen name on the Pampered Chef website. Your past orders will still be associated with your account, regardless of any changes made to your screen name.

4. Can I use special characters or spaces in my screen name?

Yes, you can use special characters and spaces in your screen name on the Pampered Chef website. However, we recommend avoiding special characters that may be difficult for others to type or remember.

5. What should I do if my desired screen name is already taken?

If your desired screen name is already taken on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to choose a different one. We recommend adding numbers or abbreviations to your desired screen name to make it unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Nfldfran
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies