• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Buy Just a Batter Bowl Lid? - Exploring Options

In summary, our batter bowl lids are sold separately and come in multiple sizes to fit our different batter bowl sizes. They are also dishwasher and microwave safe. We may have replacement lids for older models, but availability may vary and customers can contact our customer service team for assistance.
tx_deputyswife
I have a potential customer who wants to know if she can buy the lid ONLY for the batter bowls. I'm thinking not, but wanted to double-check!.

You can print the replacement items form and give it to her at the show. She can mail it in with herself with payment (prices include S/H). It is separate and does not count toward the show.

Go to consultant's corner - download center and then to replacement parts order form.

Small lid - $2
Large lid - $3

YAY!!! Thank you so much! I had no idea that was there. This company really thinks of everything - I love it!

Yep, it's a replacement part, not part of the show order. You can take payment from her and submit the order via PP/P3 non commissionable orders (no need for her to mail form). It ships directly to her for no charge.

DebbieJ said:
Yep, it's a replacement part, not part of the show order. You can take payment from her and submit the order via PP/P3 non commissionable orders (no need for her to mail form). It ships directly to her for no charge.

Yes, forgot you can enter it there too - thanks for adding that.

Even better! Thank you ladies so much.

Related to Can I Buy Just a Batter Bowl Lid? - Exploring Options

1. Can I purchase just a batter bowl lid?

Yes, you can purchase just a batter bowl lid. Our lids are sold separately from the batter bowls, so you can easily replace a lost or damaged lid or purchase an extra one for convenience.

2. Do you offer different sizes of batter bowl lids?

Yes, we offer multiple sizes of batter bowl lids to fit our different batter bowl sizes. Please check the specific size of your batter bowl before purchasing a lid to ensure the correct fit.

3. Are the batter bowl lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, our batter bowl lids are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

4. Can I purchase a replacement lid for an older model batter bowl?

We do our best to offer replacement lids for older models, but availability may vary. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with finding a replacement lid for your specific batter bowl.

5. Are the batter bowl lids microwave safe?

Yes, our batter bowl lids are microwave safe. However, we recommend removing the lid before heating to prevent any potential splatters or warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cochef