• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Purchase 2 of Same Half Price Combinations?

In summary, as a host, you have the opportunity to purchase two of the same half price combinations as part of your host rewards. To redeem these rewards, simply place your order through your consultant or on the website and indicate which products you want at the discounted price. You can choose any products from the catalog, mix and match, and use them at separate times. There are no exclusions for these half price combinations, but they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have a host who wants TWO of the ss bowls and whisks as her two half price items. I did a "dummy" show in PP and it looks like it will let me put them both in. Just didn't want HO to call and tell me it's not allowed.

Thanks!

YES YOU CAN!! Have FUN!!!:D

Yep, I believe they can!

Thanks ladies!!

Done it many times. Yes, you can.

Yes they can. I even called HO when I first started to confirm it.

Related to Can Hosts Purchase 2 of Same Half Price Combinations?

1. Can I purchase two of the same half price combinations as a host?

Yes, as a host, you have the opportunity to purchase two of the same half price combinations as part of your host rewards. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

2. How do I redeem my host rewards for two of the same half price combinations?

To redeem your host rewards for two of the same half price combinations, simply place your order through your consultant or on our website and indicate which products you would like to purchase at the half price discount. Your consultant will then apply your host rewards to your order.

3. Can I choose any products for my two half price combinations?

Yes, you can choose any products from our catalog as part of your two half price combinations. This includes both kitchen tools and cookware. You can mix and match products or choose two of the same product, it's up to you!

4. Do I have to use both of my half price combinations at the same time?

No, you do not have to use both of your half price combinations at the same time. You can choose to use them on separate orders, or even save one for a future purchase. Just be sure to use them before they expire!

5. Are there any exclusions for the two half price combinations as a host?

No, there are no exclusions for the two half price combinations as a host. You can choose any products you like, including those on sale or discounted items. However, the half price discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Jayne
  • lkspeir
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies