• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share the Rocky Road Brownie Dessert recipe from the Pampered Chef?

In summary, the recipe calls for the following:-Coarsely chopping walnuts-Combining flour, baking powder and salt-Cutting butter into pieces and chopping unsweetened chocolate-Microwaving, uncovered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until mostly melted-Adding sugar and eggs to the chocolate mixture-Folding in the flour mixture and 1/2 cup of the walnuts until incorporated-Pouring the batter into a deep covered baker-Microwaving, uncovered on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until the wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean and the edges are firm-Wiping marshmallows in half crosswise with
ldynred7
Does anyone have the recipe that can share it?

Thanks.

I'm planning to make these for our Team Meeting tonight! YUM!

Here you go:

1 c walnut halves, toasted
3/4 c all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 c butter (1 1/2 sticks)
4 oz unsweetened chocolate
1 1/2 c sugar
3 eggs
16 large marshmallows
20 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Vanilla ice cream (optional)

1. Coarsely chop walnuts using Chef's Knife. Place walnuts in 1-cup Prep Bowl; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in Small Batter Boal. Cut butter into pieces and chop unsweetened chocolate; place butter and unsweetened chocolate into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until mostly melted, stirring every 30 seconds.

2. Add sugar and eggs to chocolate mixture; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold in flour mixture and 1/2 cup of the walnuts until incorporated using Small Mix 'N Scraper. Pour batter into Deep Covered Baker, spreading evenly. Microwave, uncovered on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and edges are firm. Carefully remove baker from microwave using Silicone Oven Mitts.

3. Meanwhile, wnip marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears. Top brownie with marshmallows, chocolate kisses and remaining 1/2 cup walmuts. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or just until marshmallows start to soften. Remove baker from microwave. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Spoon onto plates; serve with ice cream, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings

Cook's Tip: To toast walnuts, place walnuts in Large Micro-Cooker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 3-5 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 30 seconds.

do you think you could use a brownie mix instead of the other dry brownie ingredients?

Thanks for posting the recipe!

Thanks for the recipe!

vanscootin said:
do you think you could use a brownie mix instead of the other dry brownie ingredients?

Sounds like that would be a good possibility. I'm going to try it next week for our family reunion.

Guess we'll have to test this one out!

I made it a little while ago. My Baking Powder was dead & I didn't feel like going to the store, so I used a regular box of Brownie mix, it came out AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

I was wondering the same thing, but let me tell you that this home-made brownie recipe was, quick, easy, and turned out better than ANY box brownie mix I've ever made! I LOVE this brownie recipe and will always use it from now on anytime I need brownies! :)

Did any of you bake them in the oven? My hubby hates anything microwaved so I was wondering if it works out just as good in the oven, anyone know?

sarahsworld2000 said:
Did any of you bake them in the oven? My hubby hates anything microwaved so I was wondering if it works out just as good in the oven, anyone know?

That defeats the purpose of fast & easy....
Oh & as far as hubby, Ummmm lie ;)

Ginger428 said:
That defeats the purpose of fast & easy....
Oh & as far as hubby, Ummmm lie ;)

Love it... and will use it ... thank you:sing:

vanscootin said:

read about this in another post and according to everyone there, all went well!

sarahsworld2000 said:

The recipe in the Season's Best does say you can cook it in the conventional oven.

To bake in a conventional oven, prepare brownie batter as directed in Steps 1 and 2. Pour batter into baker. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F (180°C) 42–46 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Top with marshmallows, chocolate candies and remaining walnuts. Cover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows start to soften. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.

I was telling folks to cook the brownie mix as directed on the box, then in the last couple of minutes, put the marshmallows and chocolate.

Thanks!
My husband is the cook in the family, so he would know right away if I put it in the microwave. He somehow can taste the differance (even if I can't). But for my shows, I am totally putting it in the microwave.
Thanks,
Sarah

I made this recipe for our new recipe parade at our meeting last week. I was going to use a mix but decided to give the recipe a try. AMAZING!!! The only thing I changed, to use what I had, was I used Baker's semi-sweet chocolate vs. the unsweetened. It was sweet, but delicious. Everyone loved it--and I'm sure it would have been even better with vanilla ice cream (optional). I forgot to chop the walnuts but did toast them in the large batter bowl. I prepared and cooked it all, washed the dishes and put them away, and it didn't even take quite 1/2 hour for all! This is a definite recipe to offer at my shows--super fast and totally yummy.

We had this at our last team meeting and I thought it was great fresh from the microwave, but as it sat for 20 min or so it hardened and was difficult to serve. I'm nervous to do it at a show, but I really want it to work somehow because I love the idea of it.

babywings76 said:
We had this at our last team meeting and I thought it was great fresh from the microwave, but as it sat for 20 min or so it hardened and was difficult to serve. I'm nervous to do it at a show, but I really want it to work somehow because I love the idea of it.

I made it last week, and my DH and boys were scooping it out for a couple of days after and would warm it up in the oven. They never complained (and my DH would certainly have complained!). In fact, it was eerily quiet when they were eating (cuz they were shoveling so fast).
I myself resisted the urge. I was fortunately not home much so little temptation. ;)

Related to Can anyone share the Rocky Road Brownie Dessert recipe from the Pampered Chef?

1. What ingredients are needed to make the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert?

The New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert requires the following ingredients:

• Brownie mix
  • Marshmallows
  • Chocolate chips
  • Chopped nuts
  • Corn syrup

2. Can the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert be made without nuts?

Yes, the chopped nuts can be omitted or substituted with a different ingredient such as crushed cookies or pretzels.

3. How long does it take to prepare the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert?

The preparation time for the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert is approximately 10 minutes. However, the baking time may vary depending on the type of brownie mix used.

4. Can the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert be made in advance?

Yes, the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. For best results, it is recommended to serve the dessert within 24 hours of making it.

5. Can the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert be made in a microwave?

Yes, the New Rocky Road Brownie Dessert can be made in a microwave by following the instructions on the brownie mix package. However, the final result may differ from baking it in an oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pckellyd
Replies
Views
pchockeymom