• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone send me the March newsletter from 123 by request? Thanks!

I
imported_Nikkijo
If your Mom agrees...how about this.

I saw read how you were doing in health class...

If you pull it up to a B- or a C (we'll let your mom decide and she has to do it on here so it's documented :) The three of us will go up to Appleton to PB Loco for lunch some Sunday when DH is working (he works every other) and

I will let you pick out a piece of jewelry from my treasure chest (this is all disco'd jewelry and I have more added to it)

What do you say??

Nikkijo said:
If your Mom agrees...how about this.

I saw read how you were doing in health class...

If you pull it up to a B- or a C (we'll let your mom decide and she has to do it on here so it's documented :) The three of us will go up to Appleton to PB Loco for lunch some Sunday when DH is working (he works every other) and

I will let you pick out a piece of jewelry from my treasure chest (this is all disco'd jewelry and I have more added to it)

What do you say??

ooooooo!!! what a reward!!!!!!!! lol

i agree!!

mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom says that the grade MUST be an A.........

nothing else will do.

If all A's on the report card, you're on.

That is my final answer!!!

(only because I know she can do it!! :))

btw - thanks for the incentive idea, Nikki!!

:)

pcchris said:

nothing else will do.

Wow gotta get an A. You can do it Britt!

pcchris said:

nothing else will do.

ok. There we go Britt. I know u can do it!

pcchris said:
btw - thanks for the incentive idea, Nikki!!

:)

np plus we'll have fun!

Hey Britt,

You have your own thread..how cool is that?

pcchris said:

nothing else will do.

omg, all A's????????? what about Art?????? I can never ever get higher than a B in that class....u know that!

Nikkijo said:
Hey Britt,

You have your own thread..how cool is that?

It kicks butt!!! lol

britt- does your mom like peanut butter??

ddbritt said:
omg, all A's????????? what about Art?????? I can never ever get higher than a B in that class....u know that!

Ok, I don't know the whole story for you here but I was always told:

You can do anything that you set your mind to it. Give it a good try and you won't regret it!!

Nikkijo said:

yeah, i think so.

chef_kimmo said:
Ok, I don't know the whole story for you here but I was always told:

You can do anything that you set your mind to it. Give it a good try and you won't regret it!!

here's the story, not too long,

i didn't turn in a couple of worksheets in on time in Health, so i got an F.

But!!!

Today, i turned them in and i'm up to an A- but on my Prog. Report it said i had a C but that's alrite. it's just a progress report.

ddbritt said:

nuh-uh.........

all A's second quarter.........silly girl............

Nikkijo said:

yes, I do.

How was your game? Let me know!

pcchris said:
nuh-uh.........

all A's second quarter.........silly girl............

Oh good...I was wondering how she was going to do that in the middle of the quarter :eek: I thought it may be impossible!!

Now it all makes sense

missydivine said:
How was your game? Let me know!

We lost..! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's okay cuz next Tuesday, WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

ok, there ya go! And on one try!!!! Click the pcture to open it up bigger. I am the first person on the top... I am sure you can find your mom! lol

cookie time!!!!!!!! lol

Get them all delivered???

How is Health?

missydivine said:
Get them all delivered???

How is Health?

Hehe, no i don't even have them sorted..

good time to ask about health, i'm passing that with an A-

BUT.........

I have a D in Social Studies!! :eek: I have an excuse though, My teacher sucks, she goes to read out of the book (cuz she has no prior knowledge) then says something TOTALLY different then what's in the book. Then she tests & quizzes us on stuff based on the information from...that's right...the book. *sigh

ddbritt said:

BUT.........

I have a D in Social Studies!! :eek: I have an excuse though, My teacher sucks, she goes to read out of the book (cuz she has no prior knowledge) then says something TOTALLY different then what's in the book. Then she tests & quizzes us on stuff based on the information from...that's right...the book. *sigh

Well, dearie, if YOU read out of the book yourself, you'll know all the answers, dontcha think? Maybe?? huh??

:D

OMG!!!

Guess What???

WE TIED OUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

ddbritt said:
We lost..! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's okay cuz next Tuesday, WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

That's a good attitude!

ddbritt said:

BUT.........

I think you know how to solve that one. FOLLOW THE BOOK!:eek: It's an excuse and you can make that an A too! I am sorry you have a bad teacher.

ddbritt said:
OMG!!!

Guess What???

WE TIED OUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:cheerleader:THAT'S GREAT!:cheerleader:

missydivine said:
I think you know how to solve that one. FOLLOW THE BOOK!:eek: It's an excuse and you can make that an A too! I am sorry you have a bad teacher.

I agree.. I had a horrible Chemistry teacher... let's just say if you can't write decipherable digits and letters you shouldn't be up at the chalkboard writing out chemical formulas... ugh. The curve saved me from an F one quarter but ultimately it was just doing my best and studying as much as I could and passing with a solid C (despite the near F)...

At least the tests are based on the books... sounds like a great excuse to zone out during class.. no wait, I didn't say that. LOL...

*mind you I was the master doodler and my notebooks proved it LOL*

Bumping you back to page 1. Hope to chat soon.

Hey... how are those grades coming along? Good I hope!

Anymore volley ball updates? I wish I had my kids active in stuff!

123 by request....I subscribed to 123byrequest b/c I really like her cluster newsletters for directors. Well she keeps sending me the customer newsletters and NOT the director newsletter. :rolleyes:

Does anyone subscribe to this and if so, will you send me the March one PLEASE?

Thanks in advance!:D

Related to Can anyone send me the March newsletter from 123 by request? Thanks!

1. Can anyone send me the March newsletter from 123 by request? Thanks!

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I unfortunately do not have access to newsletters from other companies. However, you can request to receive the newsletter directly from the company by contacting their customer service department.

2. If your Mom agrees...how about this.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are referring to. Could you please provide more context or clarify your question?

3. I saw read how you were doing in health class...

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and do not have any involvement in health classes. Could you please provide more context or clarify your question?

4. If you pull it up to a B- or a C (we'll let your mom decide and she has to do it on here so it's documented :-)

I'm sorry, I am not sure what you are asking. Could you please provide more context or clarify your question?

5. What do you say??

I am a Pampered Chef consultant and do not have enough information to provide an answer. Could you please clarify your question or provide more context?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB