• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Offer a Room for 2 Consultants in Need?

In summary, "2 Consultants Need a Room!" is a team building activity offered by Pampered Chef where two teams of consultants compete in a cooking challenge using specific ingredients. The activity usually lasts 1-2 hours and does not require prior cooking experience. Pampered Chef provides all necessary equipment and ingredients and the challenge can be customized to fit the team's needs.
Careyann
Gold Member
Anyone have room for 2 in their hotel? Let me know right away, otherwise we'll be 5 to one room and I for one don't want to sleep on the floor!
Thanks!

We have space for 1 at the Sheraton, and I believe that Wadesgirl still has space for 1 at the Sheraton (if you don't mind being split up)

Are you both comiong from south dakota? Do you mind sharing a bed?
I have to ask my friend.

We do still have some room too! You can PM me!

straitfan said:
We have space for 1 at the Sheraton, and I believe that Wadesgirl still has space for 1 at the Sheraton (if you don't mind being split up)

That's fine, I actually don't know the other girl, didn't even know the people I originally was staying with! I am totally doing this on my own! So I definately will take the space, I come in Monday at 11:45 am so I'd just need the room Monday thru Wed night, I am flying home on Thursday. If that's okay, send me a PM with the info, I know I have a couple out there to other people as well but I will take whatever I can get!
Thanks!

Related to Can Anyone Offer a Room for 2 Consultants in Need?

What is "2 Consultants Need a Room!"?

"2 Consultants Need a Room!" is a popular team building activity offered by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive cooking competition between two teams of consultants where they must use their creativity and cooking skills to prepare a dish using a specific set of ingredients.

How long does "2 Consultants Need a Room!" last?

The activity usually lasts for about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the level of difficulty chosen for the cooking challenge. It is designed to be a quick and entertaining team building exercise that can easily fit into a busy schedule.

Do we need to have any prior cooking experience to participate in "2 Consultants Need a Room!"?

No, you do not need to be an experienced cook to participate in this activity. The goal of "2 Consultants Need a Room!" is to have fun and work together as a team, rather than focusing on individual cooking skills. It is a great opportunity for consultants to bond and learn from each other in a relaxed setting.

What equipment and ingredients are needed for "2 Consultants Need a Room!"?

Pampered Chef will provide all the necessary equipment and ingredients for the cooking challenge. This may include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. The teams will also have access to a fully equipped kitchen to prepare their dish.

Can we customize the cooking challenge for "2 Consultants Need a Room!"?

Yes, the cooking challenge can be customized to fit the specific needs and preferences of your team. You can choose from a variety of themes, difficulty levels, and dietary restrictions. Our team at Pampered Chef will work with you to create a personalized and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies