• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Referring Consultant Help Improve My Cluster's Performance?

In summary, to refer a consultant to a customer, you can use the "Refer a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. There is no limit to the number of consultants you can refer, and you will receive an email notification when they successfully connect with the customer. This feature also allows you to refer consultants from outside your local area. As a referring consultant, you will receive a $25 credit for every successful referral, and the consultant you referred will also receive a $25 credit.
Jules711
Silver Member
Is there a way to do it? Does it matter? I think my cluster would benefit from it, but didn't know if there was something better than just sending the website.

Thanks!!

That's it.

They can use your username when they sign up, and they'll be added to the count of referrals on your profile page. But there's no direct benefit, other than knowing that your cluster can be getting good ideas even when you're unavailable.

I wasn't so much looking for benefit (after all it's super cheap for a year). Just figure they like to know why people join too I suppose and then may have a super easy click here option for everyone. Thanks!!

Related to Can a Referring Consultant Help Improve My Cluster's Performance?

1. How do I refer a consultant to a customer?

To refer a consultant to a customer, you can use the "Refer a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter the consultant's name and email address, along with the customer's name and email address, and click "Send". The consultant will then receive an email with a link to connect with the customer.

2. Is there a limit to the number of consultants I can refer to a customer?

No, there is no limit to the number of consultants you can refer to a customer. You can refer as many consultants as you like, as long as they are active consultants with Pampered Chef.

3. How do I know if a consultant I referred to a customer has connected with them?

You will receive an email notification when a consultant you referred has successfully connected with the customer. You can also check the "My Referrals" section on the Pampered Chef website to see the status of your referrals.

4. Can I refer a consultant to a customer outside of my local area?

Yes, you can refer a consultant to a customer outside of your local area. The "Refer a Consultant" feature allows you to connect with consultants from all over the country, making it easier to find the perfect consultant for your customer's needs.

5. Do I receive any benefits for referring a consultant to a customer?

Yes, as a referring consultant, you will receive a $25 credit towards your next purchase for every successful referral. The consultant you referred will also receive a $25 credit towards their first purchase, making it a win-win for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies