• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Benefit from Their Guest's Subsequent Booking Specials?

In summary, consultants do not get the host special when their show is booked off someone else's show.
JaimeQ
Ok I did my own show recently and had a guest book off my show for Sept. Obviously the guest gets the host special... now would I be able to get the host special off her show because she booked off my show? TIA

Nope
JaimeQ said:
Ok I did my own show recently and had a guest book off my show for Sept. Obviously the guest gets the host special... now would I be able to get the host special off her show because she booked off my show? TIA

Unfortunately consultants don't get the booking benefits.

Debbie :D

Bummer... Guess I may just have to host another show so I can get me some cookware...

Just hold an Open House come see the new fall products show. That's what I am doing so that I can get new cookware fo rmyself.

i didnt know that ... good to know though

missiemm .. where is Lomira? I'm from the La Crosse area originally.

One way you can get around that is to book off a friend's show and hold in September. So if you have any more August shows, put a really small order in and then book off her show. Then you can host a show in September to get your 60% off and also put an order in as your friend to get another 60% off item.

Another way is to host a show in August, but instead of you as the host, enter it in as your mom. Then you can book off that show, get the 60% off for host special and another cookware item if you put the order in as your mom.

I know this seems like we're bending the rules, but it's all in how you enter orders in and under what name. It allows us to get the discounts a host would get as well as the booking benefit. :)

Lomira is just off Hwy 41. I am guessing about 2 1/2 to 3 hours South of La Crosse.

Tough day here in our neighborhood and 2 robberies that we know of.... I'm tired & hot so I'm gonna ask instead of digging out my book (Sorry)....
In the midst of me grocery shopping for the Youth aprty here tonight
My Sunday host call & told me she has decided to sign up I had 6 bookings.....
I've given her the bookings... can she order as the past host at their shows the specials at 60% since they were bookings at her original show before she decided to sell.

Teresa Lynn said:
Tough day here in our neighborhood and 2 robberies that we know of.... I'm tired & hot so I'm gonna ask instead of digging out my book (Sorry)....
In the midst of me grocery shopping for the Youth aprty here tonight
My Sunday host call & told me she has decided to sign up I had 6 bookings.....
I've given her the bookings... can she order as the past host at their shows the specials at 60% since they were bookings at her original show before she decided to sell.

Nope. As soon as you become a consultant your past host discount becomes inactive...meaning no booking benefit. It stinks! If you knew ahead that they were signing and they didn't use kit credit you could put the show in someone else's name.

Leigh0725 said:
One way you can get around that is to book off a friend's show and hold in September. So if you have any more August shows, put a really small order in and then book off her show. Then you can host a show in September to get your 60% off and also put an order in as your friend to get another 60% off item.

Another way is to host a show in August, but instead of you as the host, enter it in as your mom. Then you can book off that show, get the 60% off for host special and another cookware item if you put the order in as your mom.

I know this seems like we're bending the rules, but it's all in how you enter orders in and under what name. It allows us to get the discounts a host would get as well as the booking benefit. :)

hehe thanks for the hint;)

I wouldn't have switched the name of the person having the show, even if I had known . It would have kept her past host from the 2 knives at 60% and it would not have been right.
That would that have taught my new cons. that I "wiggle" around the rules and I don't

Related to Can a Host Benefit from Their Guest's Subsequent Booking Specials?

What are the current host specials and how can I take advantage of them?

The current host specials vary each month and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the monthly host specials flyer. To take advantage of the host specials, you can book a party with a consultant and earn free or discounted products based on your party sales and the number of guest bookings.

Can I earn rewards for booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a guest at a Pampered Chef party, you can earn rewards for booking your own party with a consultant. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and special offers.

How many guest bookings do I need to earn the maximum rewards?

The number of guest bookings needed to earn the maximum rewards varies depending on the current host specials. However, on average, you will need at least 3-4 guest bookings to earn the maximum rewards.

Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to attend the party?

Yes, even if you are unable to attend the party, you can still earn rewards for booking a party with a consultant. Your consultant can provide you with a catalog or online party link to share with your friends and family to earn guest bookings.

How long do I have to redeem my host rewards?

The host rewards earned from guest bookings will typically expire after 60 days. However, the exact expiration date will be listed on your host rewards statement. It is recommended to redeem your rewards as soon as possible to ensure you receive the products you want before they go out of stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
pampered1224