• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Bakery Use Our Stencils for Cake Decorating?

In summary, Pampered Chef stencils can be used for commercial use in bakeries and are food-safe. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be reused multiple times with proper care and cleaning. Cleaning can be done in a dishwasher or with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.
caritok
I'm not sure how to answer a question from my show last night. This lady works in a bakery where she will be decorating the cakes. She wants to know if she is legally able to use our PC stencils or if there would be an issue with licensing. I am really not sure and I need to get an answer for her right away. Please help. Thank you :confused:

Call HO.. then you'll get a definite answer.

...and let us know what they say!

She should be able to, but remember that none of our products are guaranteed when used in a commercial kitchen.

I don't see why not. The designs are not copyrighted or licensed in any way, are they?

I agree with Deb. But I would probably call HO to find out.;)

Well, I've got an email in to the company since wait times were ridiculous on the phone. I'll let you guys know what they say. Thanks for the responses. This website is such a wonderful resource. ;)

Just want to let you all know that I am still waiting for HO to get back to me. They have been busy. Hopefully, I'll know something soon.

I don't see a "legal" problem with a business such as a bakery using our stencils after all they are available to the public. They will not however have the warranty if they are used commercially.

Curious what HO respond is.

HO says OK to use stencils in bakery...okay thanks everyone....HO says it's fine to use at the bakery, but just as many of you said...the warranty will be void.

Thanks for the "final" word.

1. Can a bakery use Pampered Chef stencils for commercial use?

Yes, our stencils can be used in commercial settings such as bakeries.

2. Are the stencils food-safe?

Yes, our stencils are made with food-safe materials and are safe to use on edible items.

3. Do you have stencils in different shapes and sizes?

Yes, we offer a variety of stencils in different shapes and sizes to suit different baking needs.

4. Can the stencils be reused?

Yes, our stencils are durable and can be reused multiple times with proper care and cleaning.

5. How do I clean the stencils?

Our stencils are dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jesikaransom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kjkjsj