• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a 40-year-old mother of 4 find success with P C on a rural farm?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a flexible and supportive business model that can be successful in any location, including rural areas. There is no minimum age requirement to join as a consultant and the company offers a flexible schedule for busy mothers. Prior experience in sales or cooking is not necessary as Pampered Chef provides training and support. As a consultant, you can earn income through product sales, discounts, and rewards, and be a part of a supportive community.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Hi,
My name is Lisa Gordon I am 40 years old and I have just signed up for P C. I live in a rural area and have a small farm. I am the mother to 4 grown children :thumbup:Levi 23,:thumbup: Ashley 21, :thumbup:Tanner 20 (will marry Aug. 9), and :thumbup:Lendzy 18. I love the PC products and wanted to have some extra money. Please wish me luck.:blushing:

Last edited:
Welcome Lisa and Good Luck!! There is so much helpful info on this site, you'll love it!!

Good luck to you! Welcome!

Good Luck and Welcome.......................

Welcome to PC and CS!!! Great to have you here!! Best of luck with your business!!

Welcome aboard!!!:)

1. Can I be successful with Pampered Chef even if I live in a rural area?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef prides itself on offering a flexible and supportive business model that can be successful in any location. Plus, with the ability to sell online and through social media, your rural location won't limit your potential customer base.

2. Is there a minimum age requirement for joining Pampered Chef?

No, there is no minimum age requirement for joining Pampered Chef. As long as you are legally able to enter into a contract, you can become a consultant. Plus, with your children all grown, you have more time to dedicate to your business.

3. How can I balance a Pampered Chef business with being a busy mother of 4?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible business model that allows you to work at your own pace and on your own schedule. Additionally, you can involve your family in your business, whether it's helping with events or using Pampered Chef products in your everyday meals.

4. Do I need to have a background in sales or cooking to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any prior experience in sales or cooking to be successful with Pampered Chef. Our training and support programs are designed to help you learn and grow as a consultant, regardless of your background.

5. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting cooking shows. You also have access to discounts on products and can earn rewards and recognition for your achievements. Plus, you'll be part of a supportive community of consultants who are passionate about cooking and helping others. Best of luck on your Pampered Chef journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • The_Kitchen_Guy