• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Orgs to Offer Fundraisers- What Do I Say?

In summary, the speaker has a list of animal shelters, food pantries, and churches in their area and is looking to offer fundraisers. They are seeking a script or suggestions to use when making these calls and have provided a possible script for the conversation. They hope to partner with these organizations in order to raise funds for their cause and are open to different collaboration ideas.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a list of animal shelters, food pantries, and churches in my area that I am going to start calling to offer fundraisers. Before I do so I would like to have at least a loose script so I don't stumble over my words, lol.I have such a hard time coming up with what to say though! Does anyone have a script or suggestions to use? I am just terrible with this! TIA!

Script:Hello, my name is pampered chef consultant and I'm calling on behalf of [Organization]. We are a [type of organization] that is committed to helping our local community. We are interested in partnering with your organization and offering a fundraising opportunity to your patrons. We can provide you with a turnkey solution to help you raise money for your cause. Our program is tailored to your specific needs and it allows us to partner with you to bring your mission to life.Would you be interested in hearing more about our program and how we can work together?

Here is a possible script you can use when calling animal shelters, food pantries, and churches for fundraisers:Hello, my name is and I am calling from [Your Organization]. We are a [briefly describe your organization and its mission]. We are looking for opportunities to partner with local organizations to raise funds for our cause and I came across your [animal shelter/food pantry/church] while researching.We believe that our organizations share a common goal of helping the community and we would love to work together to make a positive impact. We are currently organizing a fundraiser and we would be honored to have [name of organization] participate in it.We have different options for collaboration, such as hosting a joint event, setting up a donation drive, or even a percentage of our sales can be donated to your organization. We are open to any ideas you may have as well.We understand that you receive many requests for fundraisers, but we truly believe that our collaboration would be beneficial for both of our organizations. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to discuss this further and explore the possibilities.Does [date and time] work for you? If not, we can schedule a time that is convenient for you. Thank you for considering our request and we look forward to hearing back from you.Thank you for your time and have a great day![Your Contact Information]

1. How do I approach organizations about hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The best way to approach organizations is by introducing yourself and your company, and then explaining the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. You can mention the high-quality products, easy fundraising process, and the potential for a high return on investment.

2. What should I say if the organization is hesitant about hosting a fundraiser?

If the organization is hesitant, you can address their concerns by highlighting the flexibility of our fundraisers. They can choose from different types of fundraisers, such as virtual or in-person, and can also customize the event to fit their needs and preferences.

3. Can I offer any incentives to the organization for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can offer incentives such as free products or discounts to the organization for hosting a successful fundraiser. This can be a great way to motivate them and show your appreciation for their partnership.

4. How can I ensure that the fundraiser is a success and meets the organization's goals?

To ensure a successful fundraiser, you can work closely with the organization to understand their goals and needs. You can also provide them with marketing materials and tips to help promote the event. Additionally, offering a variety of products and fundraising options can also lead to a successful event.

5. What should I do if the organization is interested in hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

If the organization is interested, you should schedule a follow-up call or meeting to discuss the details of the fundraiser. This is a great opportunity to answer any further questions and finalize the event details, such as the date, fundraising goals, and promotional strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • MagenOaks01