• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling From Your List of 100: Tips & Strategies

In summary, Debbie is starting a new business called The Pampered Chef and is looking for friends and family to help her out by doing a cooking show or catalog show.
Chef Ritz
I started 1 month ago and haven't had good luck calling people from my list of 100. Any suggestions on what to say on the phone?

There is some help On CC for you. A list of different things to say. I'm sure someone could tell you where it is, but I'm sorry I can't remember offhand.
Start looking and just keep exploring CC until you find some good info, or until someone here tells you where to find it.

Go to your Printable Materials CD. YOu can print out a couple pages called "Prospecting--Spreading the Word about Your Business." That should be a good start.

BE EXCITED!!!! If you sound tired or dull or meek on the phone, no one will want to book with you no matter how good of a friend they are.

It's ok to have a scriptIt's ok to make up a script and follow it. Not necessarily word for word but if you get stuck you can always look at it and get ideas.

When I first started I was honest and told people things like this:

"Hello this is Debbie Mireles, I met you at XXXX, or do you remember me from XXXX? I wanted to share some exciting news with you about a new business I just started. It's called The Pampered Chef. Have you heard of it?
"No."
Well Pampered Chef is a great company that has been in business for over 25 years selling high quality kitchen tools, cookware, stoneware and enterainment pieces.
I am just starting out so I need your help. I need to book some cooking shows with everyone I know. In return for you opening up your home to invite friends and family over to sample some delicious recipes, you will receive many wonderful host benefits like FREE products, half price items, monthly host special for 60%, up to a 30% discount, and FREE shipping!

"I really don't have time for that right now."

Well no problem, I understand that your schedule is probably busy right now so I would like to offer you the opportunity to earn all those wonderful host benefits that I mentioned by simply passing around some catalogs to your friends and family to collect orders. This is called a catalog show! And it will help me out just like a cooking show!

Hope this helps. But word it in your own way or the way you feel comfortable.

Debbie :D

Thank you all!

I know a few of us have used the old line on people that we know, "I'm in a contest to see how many bookings I can get (they don't know and it would be your OWN contest or your OWN booking blitz). I'm calling people that I know will help me out and I have (1 hour) to get some booking down on my calendar, would you be willing to help me out with having a cooking show or catalog show for me?

Your friends and family will feel that they should help out and it does work! I was running low on bookings at one time and used that line.....even people that were against having parties helped out by having a catalog show!
Good luck and I HTH.

I found some great info on this thread today:
Training with Don Funt info
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=18847

Wear your PC button.
When people ask "how are you doing" or "what are you up to?" use that as a great lead into your new venture with PC. Let them know you are doing PC and would be glad to do a party for them or have them refer you to a friend that loves PC.

Related to Calling From Your List of 100: Tips & Strategies

1. What is the purpose of "Calling From Your List of 100" in Pampered Chef?

The purpose of "Calling From Your List of 100" is to help consultants build and maintain a strong customer base by regularly reaching out to their list of 100 contacts.

2. How do I create my list of 100 contacts?

To create your list of 100 contacts, start by making a list of friends, family, and acquaintances. Then, expand your list by including past customers, people you meet at parties or events, and potential hostesses. Finally, add in any other contacts from your personal and professional network.

3. How often should I call my list of 100 contacts?

It is recommended to call your list of 100 contacts at least once a month. This will help you stay connected with your customers and build strong relationships with them.

4. What should I talk about when I call my list of 100 contacts?

When calling your list of 100 contacts, you can talk about upcoming promotions or specials, new products, and any events or parties you have coming up. You can also ask about their cooking and kitchen needs and offer personalized recommendations and solutions.

5. How can I keep track of my calls and interactions with my list of 100 contacts?

Pampered Chef provides a "List of 100" tracking sheet where you can record your calls and interactions with your contacts. You can also use a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to keep track of your contacts and their preferences, making it easier to follow up and provide personalized service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Emmah
  • esavvymom