• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Ideas: Let's Brainstorm!

In summary, Kate is looking for recipes for the Baked Eggs Benedict and Bountiful Brunch Pizza. She is also looking for something sweet for brunch.
ILOUANGOUDOM
does anyone have any idea for a brunch menu? Thanks.

The Baked Eggs Benedict is fabulous! You can use the Rectangular Baker, you could probably also use the Oval Baker. Anyhoo, bake it for 5-10 minutes longer than it says to.

Kate

What do you mean you are two shows away from a prromotion?

I do the Bountiful Brunch Pizza - everyone loves it

whiteyteresa said:
Kate

What do you mean you are two shows away from a prromotion?

I think it means that when her recruit has 2 more shows she will be a director.

ding ding ding...Gillian is right. If I don't look at it that way, I start to look at it in time, and I get tense!!! The best part is that she does have the 2 shows...she just needs to submit them :D

Congrats, Kate!!! Whoo hoo!!!

I can't wait to be just like you! ;)

WAY TO GO!!!
Jaye

Along the Breakfast idea, has anyone done pancakes in the bar pan? Can you just pour the mix in the pan? If anyone has done it, does it take longer than doing them on a griddle? Thanks for any input, I want to do one large pancake that can be cut with either the creative cutters or the kids cookie cutters.

I have done it. Make sure you line the bar pan with parchment paper and then just pour the batter in. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and remove the parchment paper with pancake from the pan. I placed it on a tarp on the kitchen floor (parchment between the tarp and pancake) and gave the kids the creative cutters set while I did a demo for the parents.

jaye said:
Congrats, Kate!!! Whoo hoo!!!

I can't wait to be just like you! ;)

WAY TO GO!!!
Jaye

Jaye - have you recruited anyone yet?

where can I find the recipes for the Baked Eggs Benedict and Bountiful Brunch Pizza? Also, what about something sweet for brunch? Thanks

ILOUANGOUDOM said:
where can I find the recipes for the Baked Eggs Benedict and Bountiful Brunch Pizza? Also, what about something sweet for brunch? Thanks
I just made the Carmel Apple Cake (got the recipe here - thanks Karlene!) - it is awesome and easy!!

CARAMEL APPLE CAKE
2 (8 oz) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated flaky Biscuits
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 stick melted butter or margarine
2 tbsp. light corn syrup
1 medium Granny Smith apple
Mixture of 2tbsp. sugar and 2 teaspoon cinnamon

Melt butter in a skillet. Add brown sugar and corn syrup. Mix. Chop nuts and sprinkle on top. Core, peel and slice apple, chop, and sprinkle on top. Dip one side of each biscuit into cinnamon/sugar and place sugar side down (I cut the biscuits in half and coated them in the cinnamon/sugar and then spread the rest of the cinnamon/sugar on top). Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes in the skillet. Remove from oven and invert on platter.

Last edited:
The Baked Eggs Benedict is in the new Season's Best. Not sure about anything else.

Thanks Ladies. Both recipes sound yummy!

One of my future host wants the Eggs Benedict recipe in the Season's best but I don't have a 12 inch skillet - It works of in the stoneware??
Any good alternative ideas - She is a potential consultant so I want to try to do a really good shows. I mean I always try to do a good show but I am not where close to perfect
LOL!

Kate,

I haven't recruited anyone. Not for lack of trying... I had three potentials in one week and all of them flaked out on me. Not one would return my calls.... I keep trying... I want to get there...

We'll see... :)
Jaye

Kathytnt,

I haven't tried it in the stoneware... I thought about that too. I didn't have a 12" skillet either, so I used my 10"....

If you give it a try with the stoneware, let us know how it turns out.

Jaye

It works great in the rect. baker!

Thanks Kate!

I will give that a shot!! :)

I can't believe it's Sunday... I am not ready for the week to start! :)

Habe a great day!
Jaye

Related to Brunch Ideas: Let's Brainstorm!

What are some easy and quick brunch ideas?

Some easy and quick brunch ideas include avocado toast, fruit and yogurt parfaits, breakfast burritos, and frittatas. These can all be prepped and cooked in under 30 minutes.

Do you have any make-ahead brunch recipes?

Yes, we have many make-ahead brunch recipes such as overnight French toast casserole, quiche, and breakfast muffins. These can be prepared the night before and then baked in the morning.

What are some vegetarian brunch options?

There are many delicious vegetarian brunch options such as veggie frittatas, tofu scrambles, and breakfast quesadillas. You can also make a variety of savory and sweet dishes using vegetables, fruits, and grains.

Do you have any gluten-free brunch recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free brunch recipes including gluten-free pancakes, quiche, and breakfast burritos. You can also make gluten-free versions of traditional brunch dishes using alternative flours and ingredients.

What are some unique and creative brunch ideas?

Some unique and creative brunch ideas include breakfast tacos, brunch boards with a variety of breakfast foods, and breakfast sushi rolls. You can also experiment with different flavor combinations and ingredients to create your own unique brunch dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies