• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Disaster at 645 - Mental Anguish Ensued

In summary, the conversation was about a Pampered Chef consultant who had a mishap while making a Banana Split Brownie Pizza in a skillet for a show. The brownie got stuck and caused some embarrassment, but the consultant still managed to get two bookings from the guests. The recipe was shared and there were also tips for making it in a rectangular baker. There were also stories shared about other cooking mishaps and the consultant reminded everyone that they are "The Pampered Chef, not the perfect chef."
jrstephens
I was told the show would start at 600 and had the brownie ready to go for 600. The host had told everyone 630. It got started at 645.

Well, after sitting in the skillet for 45 minutes waiting to be turned out for that "wow" moment it STUCK!!! I was so embarrassed! Everyone was there was wonderful about it but what a way to sale the NONSTICK cookware!! HA!:mad: :D

I told everyone it has been sitting in the pan for too long, but I am sure they saw that as just an excuse!

I did hear one lady mumble "Well, I don't want that" but then I heard her mumbling about a lot and from picking up from the actions of the others at the show this is just her general personality, so, I am not worried about her.

I did get two bookings from the 5 guest that were there, so, I guess it did not really hurt me. Just caused me some mental anguish!!!

I will have to think long and hard about doing a brownie in the skillet again! HA! Or I will turn it out before they get there and show them the dirty pan!!! :angel:

I am glad that you shared this moment because I have not attempted the skillet brownies and now I know to be careful. Thank you but I am so sorry you had to go through that....

Oh - how awful! I'll make sure to turn it out right away if I do this for a show... even if the host is the only one there, she can be your witness.

Is there a recipe for your Banana Split Skillet Brownie? Is it the one that is done in the rectangle baker, just done in the skillet? THanks!

Here it isI just did it in the skillet instead of the stone
Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Source: Pampered Chef
1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

I feel your pain... When I started I did a pineapple upside down cake at a show and forgot the eggs!! When it was already in the oven the Host opened the carton of eggs and noticed they were all there. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole!! When it was done I turned it over and to my surprise more than 1/2 of it looked fine the other part collapsed. The ladies were great though and joked about "less cholesterol." It was an $800 show! That's helped ease my pain...

That's when you remind them that we are "THe Pampered Chef, not the perfect chef!" :)

Can this be made in the rectangular baker?I'dlove to do this, but don't have PC parchment paper and won't before my first show. This looks easy and impressive! Any tips for baking in the rectangular baker?

jenwallace said:
That's when you remind them that we are "THe Pampered Chef, not the perfect chef!" :)
I will keep that in mind! :eek:

Related to Brownie Disaster at 645 - Mental Anguish Ensued

1. What is the "Brownie Disaster at 645 - Mental Anguish Ensued"?

The "Brownie Disaster at 645 - Mental Anguish Ensued" is a recipe from Pampered Chef that involves making a decadent brownie in the microwave.

2. How long does it take to make the "Brownie Disaster at 645 - Mental Anguish Ensued"?

The recipe takes approximately 10 minutes to prepare and cook.

3. Can I use any type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a high-quality mix for the best results.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this recipe?

You will need a microwave-safe baking dish, a mixing bowl, and a whisk or spoon for this recipe.

5. Can I add any additional toppings or mix-ins to the brownie?

Yes, you can customize the brownie by adding in chocolate chips, nuts, or other toppings before microwaving. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • HeatherB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies