• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring Positivity to Your Day: Share What You're Looking Forward To!

In summary, my best friend and I are going through some trying times right now, and we started this thing a few days ago that is really helping us focus on positivity. Just by doing this, we've been able to get through some tough days. I thought I'd try it here and see if it might help out some wonderful Cheffers!
pampcheflisa
Gold Member
My best friend and I are going through some trying times right now and we started this thing a few days ago that is really helping us focus on positivity!! So, I thought I'd try it here and see if it might help out some wonderful Cheffers!!

Just type out a few things that are positive, such as things you looking forward to, or something good that has happened or anything else that will help focus on something positive.

I'll start:
Today is Friday (yay!!)
I get to eat cookie cake tonight (my favorite dessert)
My 6 year anniversary (wedding) is on Sunday!!

Lisa - this is a great thread! Thanks for posting it!

My positive thoughts for Friday, 17 October ~

1) I have a friend that wants to place a $200 order by herself which brings me one show closer to qualifing.

2) I am on track to have my 4 shows and $1250 in orders in my first 30 days (WOO HOO!!!:sing:)

3) Less than 4 hours left at my regular job ~ then I can go home and work on PC!!

4) I am doing the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Wash D.C. on Sunday and I am very excited to be able to participate. :D

Last edited:
This is cool.

1) On Saturday all my grown children will be at my youngest DS home and eat together. It is has been since his wedding that we all were together.

2) In 4 hours my DH will come home. I love him.

3) I will go to my BIL and SIL tonight, since I made a Dorothy costume for my 15 yr old DN for her JAG days at school and Halloween.

4) My sister had a hysterectomy yesterday without any complications, and is doing fine. She woke up wanting food.

DH gets to leave work early today - and we are having Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup together when he gets home!

1) I took Sam to see the ortho doc today for his shoulder. He's doing great!
2) DH & FIL can finally get in the fields today to get some of our crops out! It's really late! They're usually done by now.
3) Oldest DD left for school this AM & will be at her dad's this weekend. (Why, you ask is this positive? She's been missing him since he's been traveling for work & she gets to see him this weekend. He's active in her life.)
4) Middle DD was great today at the doc's (we left @ 7 am to get there by 8 & she & Sam were still tired).

1) My birds are healthy, and the folks at the vet office love them. (So do we.)
2) I'm also doing the MSABC walk tomorrow, and I raised nearly $400 for it.

1. My family is healthy and blessed.

2. There is a Greek Food Festival in town tonight...YUM!

3. I have all weekend to work on PC (kids are away!).

4. I have a potential recruit lead to meet! :D

1. My DH is coming home from his business trip in a few hours!

2. Tomorrow is his "going away party" and our closest family and friends will be gathered together to laugh, cry and love. (DH is going to Iraq for a year).

3. I have a great workout partner, coach and best of all friend. She rocks!

Positive thoughts for today...

I have the best husband in the world!!!

I have been so lucky to be successful in my "full" time business

Ooo, I love stuff like this...

Okay,

I have a good job, with a fun company and people here come to me for advice- It's like I'm still in management, even though I'm not.

My DH, even though unemployed since May-has been growing in the Lord and is making some pretty remarkable changes in his life.

I have three pets that are so excited to see me when I get home from work, that it's almost okay that I don't have any children.

I have friends-pretty much for the first time since graduating from high school- that really care about me, value me and my experiences, and like my corny sense of humor

Although I recently noticed my first age spot (it's actually the size of a tiny mole) and I'm not even 40-- I have been blessed with unbelievably smooth skin and I do not even have crows feet around my eyes...yup- not one wrinkle!

Not that anyone really needs to know this, but my "girls" aren't sagging at all- unlike the rest of my friend's... HA! :D (so my "girls" are aging well too, thanks for asking!) ;)

I have a husband who loves me, and despite his quirks he pretty much lets me have what I want or need- as long as there is money in the account.

I have the cutest niece in the world and she loves her Aunty very much!

OMG Kacey your so funny. I luv ya :)

rennea said:
OMG Kacey your so funny. I luv ya :)

It's been one of those days, so I'm thankful for stuff like that, ya know! Just yesterday a friend of mine was telling me her girls were going south for the winter.. I told her that mine still stood at attention like the flag was being raised at dawn...

Anywho- I digress, I don't want to bring a thread down this road... I inadvertantly did that with a dessert thread a few months back. :);)

Kitchen Diva said:
My DH, even though unemployed since May-has been growing in the Lord and is making some pretty remarkable changes in his life.

Mine too!!! It's been a crazy year for us, but my DH has grown so much spiritually and has really made a difference in our family and our marriage (not that it was bad at all, but it's just different - better different - now)

My Dad's prostate cancer is gone.

I have a job that pays me enough money to pay my bills and covers a new "wants" now and then.

I have a sweet, wonderful, boyfriend that treats me like a queen. I have a wonderful family and great friends that love and support me. I have 7 beautiful cats to keep me warm when it's cold out and even warmer when it's hot out! ;)

Related to Bring Positivity to Your Day: Share What You're Looking Forward To!

What does it mean to "bring positivity" to your day?

Bringing positivity to your day means actively seeking out and focusing on the good things in your life. It can involve expressing gratitude, setting positive intentions, and sharing what you are looking forward to.

Why is it important to share what we're looking forward to?

Sharing what we're looking forward to can help to shift our mindset towards a more positive and optimistic outlook. It can also create a sense of excitement and anticipation, which can improve our overall mood and motivation.

How can I incorporate this practice into my daily routine?

One way to incorporate this practice is to start each day by writing down or sharing one thing that you are looking forward to. You can also make it a habit to share your plans and aspirations with friends and family, as this can help to reinforce positive thinking.

What are some examples of things I can look forward to?

Things to look forward to can include upcoming events, trips, projects, or even smaller things like trying a new recipe or spending time with loved ones. It can be anything that brings you joy and anticipation.

How can I encourage others to share what they're looking forward to?

You can encourage others to share what they're looking forward to by leading by example and sharing your own plans and goals. You can also ask others about their plans and show genuine interest and enthusiasm in what they have to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef