• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride and Groom Aprons With Messages

In summary, the Bride and Groom Aprons with Messages are a set of two aprons made of 100% cotton, designed for couples to wear while cooking together during their engagement or on their wedding day. The "Bride" apron has the message "Happily Ever After Starts in the Kitchen" printed on it, while the "Groom" apron reads "Mr. Right" with a picture of a mustache. The aprons have adjustable neck and waist straps for a perfect fit and are machine washable for easy cleaning. It is recommended to wash them on a gentle cycle and hang them to dry to preserve the print and fabric quality.
pckitchen05
where do I get these ? I have never heard of them!

on order supply you can purchase them and you can order the markers that go with them for the guests to sign the apron for the bride or groom!

thanks I appreciate the help!

I used one at a bridal shower--just because another director already had one on hand--I just bought it from her--I thought wow-no big deal--BUT the crowd LOVED IT!!!!
The girls in charge had colored permanent markers and wrote their messages---It was a BIG HIT!!!! they thought I was all that!!!:D

Hi there!Thank you for your interest in our products! Our products are exclusively sold through independent consultants like myself. If you would like to purchase these items, I would be more than happy to assist you. You can also visit our website to find a consultant near you. Thank you for your support!

Related to Bride and Groom Aprons With Messages

What are the Bride and Groom Aprons with Messages?

The Bride and Groom Aprons with Messages are a set of two aprons, one with "Bride" printed on it and the other with "Groom," designed for couples to wear while cooking together during their engagement or on their wedding day.

What are the messages on the aprons?

The "Bride" apron has the message "Happily Ever After Starts in the Kitchen" printed on it, while the "Groom" apron reads "Mr. Right" with a picture of a mustache.

What are the aprons made of?

The aprons are made of 100% cotton and have a comfortable and durable design, perfect for cooking and baking activities in the kitchen.

Are the aprons adjustable?

Yes, the aprons have adjustable neck and waist straps to ensure a perfect fit for both the bride and groom.

Are the aprons machine washable?

Yes, the aprons are machine washable for easy cleaning. However, we recommend washing them on a gentle cycle and hanging them to dry to preserve the print and fabric quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pcROX