• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Show: Handouts & Email Info

In summary, a "Bridal Shower Show" is a party hosted by a bride-to-be to celebrate her upcoming wedding, where guests can purchase high-quality kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef. To host a "Bridal Shower Show" with Pampered Chef, you can contact a local consultant who will provide you with handouts and help you plan the event. These handouts include invitations, catalogs, order forms, and recipes. You can also send email invitations, which can be customized and include important party details, such as the date, time, and location, as well as a link to the online catalog and any special offers or discounts.
Swirl
Does anyone have something they email people interested in the Bridal Shower Show? I have the hand outs coming to me from HO, but I had a couple of women ask about it at a show recently and was looking for something I could at least email them while waiting on the ones from HO.

Here are some I useBe sure to change the info before you save and send out. :)
Good luck!

Attachments

• WeddingRegistry-COMPLETEFORM.doc
    33 KB · Views: 353
  • WeddingRegistry-COVER SHEET.doc
    149 KB · Views: 422
  • WeddingRegistry-STARTNOW.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories.doc
    76.5 KB · Views: 298
God Bless You Keri, thank you soooo much, just what I was looking for.

Related to Bridal Shower Show: Handouts & Email Info

What is a "Bridal Shower Show"?

A "Bridal Shower Show" is a type of party hosted by a bride-to-be to celebrate her upcoming wedding. It is an opportunity for her friends and family to gather and shower her with gifts for her new home. Pampered Chef offers a unique twist on the traditional bridal shower by providing guests with the chance to purchase high-quality kitchen and cooking products for the bride-to-be.

How can I host a "Bridal Shower Show" with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a "Bridal Shower Show" with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the event. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make the party a success, including handouts and email information.

What kind of handouts can I expect to receive for a "Bridal Shower Show"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of handouts for "Bridal Shower Shows," including invitations, catalogs, order forms, and recipes. These handouts are designed to help guests learn more about Pampered Chef products and make informed purchases for the bride-to-be.

Can I send email invitations for a "Bridal Shower Show"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers email invitations for "Bridal Shower Shows." These invitations can be customized with the party details and sent directly to your guests' email addresses. This is a convenient and eco-friendly way to invite guests to the party.

What information should I include in the email invitations for a "Bridal Shower Show"?

When sending out email invitations for a "Bridal Shower Show," be sure to include the date, time, and location of the party. You should also mention that it is a Pampered Chef party and encourage guests to bring gifts for the bride-to-be. Additionally, provide a link to the online catalog for guests to browse products before the party. You can also include any special offers or discounts that will be available at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies