• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form

In summary, this woman remembers posting a bridal shower order form on the internet a few years ago. She provides a summary of the form and explains how it works.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
It seems like I remember someone posting an order form they had developed for a bridal shower... it was divided somehow for the orders of gifts for the bride and orders for the purchaser ... I have a friend who is doing a PC house warming party and she is looking for something like that order for to tweak to use for her show. Does anyone remember or know who posted that? I looked it the files but didn't find anything.
Thanks in advance!
Diane VS

I'm bumping this up.... hope someone can help me out... :)

I didn't see the original post but what I have done at bridal showers before is to have the guests write the items they are interested it for them selves, then I highlight those items and add the items they have selected for the bride. Then at the end of the show I have also used the index cards for each item the bride has selected and had the guests select thier items for the bride from those. Then I had them fill out a note card for her and included the item cards. That way it is easier for her to do thank you cards. I hope this makes sense, since my 3yo assistant is helping me type it!

I know Becky (ChefBeckyD) here suggested giving each guest two copies of the OOF, one copied on white paper and one on colored paper. Then the guest can designate one form for themselves and one for the bride or new homeowners, but you enter it all as one order in PP (so one shipping charge).

That sounded like a great idea to me.

I have this order form on file on my other computer. When I get to it I will post it for you!

rayday said:
I have this order form on file on my other computer. When I get to it I will post it for you!

Here it is!

Attachments

• Bridal.doc
    183.5 KB · Views: 502

1. What is a "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form"?

A "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form" is a special form offered by Pampered Chef for customers who are hosting both a bridal shower and a housewarming party. It allows them to combine orders from both events to receive host rewards and free products.

2. How do I access the "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form"?

The "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with a link or physical copy of the form to fill out and submit your combined orders.

3. Can I use the "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form" for online orders?

Yes, the "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form" can be used for both online and in-person orders. Your consultant will provide you with instructions on how to submit your orders online.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products I can order using the "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form"?

No, you can order any products from the Pampered Chef catalog using the "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form". However, there may be certain products that are unavailable for purchase due to inventory or seasonal availability.

5. What are the benefits of using the "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form"?

Using the "Bridal Shower/Housewarming Split Order Form" allows you to combine orders from two events to reach a higher total, which can earn you more host rewards and free products. It also makes it easier for your consultant to process your orders and track your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cool2Cook
  • sucessfulsue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • byrd1956