• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Show Sales Vs Registry...getting Myself Confused

In summary, the bride is registered for items at her bridal show, but if she changes her registry items after September 1, she may not get all of the benefits from her shower. The bride and groom may be cheated out of their "earnings" if the host is getting the host benefits from sales at the show.
pletcherdee
Hi folks,

I have a ROOKIE question.

I have a bride registered with me, for TPC. Her family has done a bridal show for her as well, which the aunt was the "Host". I think I've goofed something up big-time.

Should the bride's "wish list" at her bridal show be DIFFERENT from her registry list?

How does this work?

I had the shower, which the aunt hosted, didn't get BIG sales, but did "OK". But they ordered the items that she is registered for...at the show.

Are the bride and groom being cheated out of their "earnings" because the host is getting the host benefits from sales at the show?

OK, see, I'm so confused, I'm not making sense.

I'm encouraging the bride to go back and put more stuff on her registry after September 1, when the new products become available, but I'm thinking I've made a big goof.

Can anyone enlighten me??

Thanks so much!

Deanna

Did her aunt offer to give her the host benefits or at least half? For my bridal shower in May, the host gave the bride all of the shower benefits, so that way she wasn't cheated out of benefits from her registry. If she isn't giving her the benefits, I would tell the bride to add things to her registry to make up for the sales she didn't get at the shower.

Is there ANY way at all to combine these? I know I can "fulfill" the orders off the registry but then my bride does not get all of her host benefits as a grand total as she would off the wedding registry? Do they have to pay a higher shipping as my actual shower if I funfil my wedding registry items? I am a newbie to this also, so I want to make things right but I think I messed up because the invites have been sent for a wedding shower with a link for all out of town guest so that they can order off this too since they live in NY and can not make a NC show.... OK all my pro friends here... HELP ME OUT!!!! Pretty Please!!

Related to Bridal Show Sales Vs Registry...getting Myself Confused

What is the difference between bridal show sales and a registry?

Bridal show sales refer to purchases made at a bridal expo or event, where vendors showcase their products and offer special discounts. A registry, on the other hand, is a list of desired gifts that the bride and groom have selected for their wedding.

Can I purchase items both at a bridal show and from a registry?

Yes, you can purchase items from both a bridal show and a registry. Bridal show sales are a great opportunity to get deals on products, while a registry allows guests to purchase gifts that the couple has specifically chosen.

Do I have to attend a bridal show to purchase items from a registry?

No, you do not have to attend a bridal show to purchase items from a registry. Registries can be accessed online or in-store, making it convenient for guests who cannot attend the bridal show.

Can I add items from the bridal show to my registry?

Yes, you can add items from the bridal show to your registry. This allows guests who were unable to attend the show to still purchase items that caught your eye.

Are there any advantages to purchasing items from a registry versus a bridal show?

One advantage of purchasing items from a registry is that the couple has specifically chosen these items, ensuring that they are something they truly want. Additionally, purchasing from a registry allows guests to easily see what has already been purchased, avoiding duplicate gifts. However, bridal show sales may offer a wider variety of products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies