• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Show - Need Quick Registry Form

In summary, the bride/groom can fill out a quick registry form with items like grilling tools and KitchenAid appliances.
Kathytnt
Does anyone have a quicky registry form? Something that the bride/groom can fill out and I can set up the registry for them. I thought some of you might have someting like that

Thanks, Kathy :cool:

Why not use the survey slips for their personal info and then the Wish List for a quick check-off of what they want to register for. You could also offer to set up an in-person or on the phone appointment with them to go through it online. Don't forget to have the discontinuing list available for them as well as letting them know that we get new products on March 1 and they might want to update their list then.

Flyer - Bridal Party gifts???I was listening to a pre-recorded table talk and it was mentioning that there are many bridal party gifts that PC has.

I was thinking things like our grilling tools and kinves are awesome for the men - grooms man and such

Lots of stuff for the ladies too

I don't suppose anyone has come up with a list like this :confused:

I am doing this booth by myself because my recruit that was originally working with is not scheduled to work at her job. I am trying desperately to get my moneys worth because these bridal shows are so expensive. And this one was relatively cheap so far for this area.

Kathy

Things like the grilling tools can be engraved. Other than that, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Here's oneThis is a form another consultant and I will be using at a Bridal Expo this month. I found the template somewhere on this site and then tweaked it a little. Hope it helps you!

Jen:D

Attachments

• weddingregistryregistratiosheet_expo.doc
    252 KB · Views: 431
soulsing said:
This is a form another consultant and I will be using at a Bridal Expo this month. I found the template somewhere on this site and then tweaked it a little. Hope it helps you!

Thanks Jen! Looking Good!

soulsing said:
This is a form another consultant and I will be using at a Bridal Expo this month. I found the template somewhere on this site and then tweaked it a little. Hope it helps you!

Thanks, Jen--I like it!

Looks good, thanks! What do you have the non-brides fill out to get their info?

pamperedgirl3 said:
Looks good, thanks! What do you have the non-brides fill out to get their info?

I would assume a regular door prize slip.

Non-bride info request formHere's this form for those who are not interested in the registry, or just want info. You could use a regular door prize slip, but we wanted to customize our own. You can print two of these to a page.

Attachments

• Door Prize Basic Sheet.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 451
Here is the door prize slip that I use. You can fit 4 to a page. You won't use as much paper with this one.

Attachments

• survey slip 2.doc
    24 KB · Views: 328
Thanks everyone - I am having the bride's fill out a quick registry form and all other guests fill out the regular drawing forms. I am doing two drawings.
The bride's will receive a SB if they turn in their form before the end of the show.

Thanks!! Those are great! A fellow consultant & I are doing the expo together. We're giving away a white rect platter w/ stand to go with it. We were thinking of letting anyone win it. Should we have two drawings instead? Are you giving a SB at the expo, or mailing it to them? If giving there, how many are you planning on having with you?

jenniferlynne said:
Here is the door prize slip that I use. You can fit 4 to a page. You won't use as much paper with this one.

I guess it won't be long before we have to update the price of the kit on these survey slips.

Kathytnt said:
Thanks everyone - I am having the bride's fill out a quick registry form and all other guests fill out the regular drawing forms. I am doing two drawings.
The bride's will receive a SB if they turn in their form before the end of the show.

GREAT ADVISE KATHY!!!! I am using your ideas at my booth next month.

Related to Bridal Show - Need Quick Registry Form

1. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to create an online registry. Our consultants can guide you through the process and help you select the perfect items for your kitchen.

2. Can I add items to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your bridal registry at any time. Simply log in to your online registry or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make any updates or changes.

3. How do my guests purchase items from my bridal registry?

Your guests can purchase items from your bridal registry either online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. If they purchase through your consultant, they can have the items shipped directly to you or to themselves to bring to the bridal shower or wedding.

4. Can I make changes to my registry after my bridal shower?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time before your wedding. After your bridal shower, we recommend reviewing your registry and removing any items that have already been purchased.

5. Are there any benefits to creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several benefits to creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef. You can earn free and discounted products based on the total amount purchased from your registry, receive a discount on any items left on your registry after your wedding, and have access to exclusive offers and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies