• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair Tonight--Want to Go With the Recruiting Angle

In summary, the conversation is about a Bridal Fair where the speaker plans to focus on recruiting instead of registry leads. They discuss ideas for their display and signs, as well as offering special incentives for brides to sign up as consultants. The speaker also mentions bringing their laptop and using a 3-Tier Stand to showcase their three options for potential recruits.
DebbieJ
Hey folks,

I know you have great ideas.

I'm doing a Bridal Fair tonight and believe it or not, I'm not interested in the registry leads. I've done two fairs before and the registry just doesn't seem to be something that these brides are ready for when they're out at these fairs. I've got 20 registries with no orders from these things.

So tonight I want to go with the recruiting angle. These women need money for their weddings! How would you set up your display? What kind of signs would you make?

One thing I'm going to do is use the 3-Tier Stand and the three levels will represent our three options:
1. Need money to pay for your wedding?
2. Want to fill your new cabinets with tons of PC products? (bridal shower or show)
3. Need help getting registered? (online registry/personal services)

From there I don't know what I'll do. I didn't pay for electricty, but I will bring my laptop an dsee if I can't get the DVD going. I will have drawing slips so taht people can register with me if they want to.

Any other ideas?

How about putting a sticker on the front of the YLYW brochure and using that as your handout instead of the registry brochure. You can have it say something like, "Need money to pay for your wedding?" with your contact info.

Hey there! That sounds like a great idea to focus on the recruiting angle at the Bridal Fair tonight. I completely agree that most brides are not thinking about registering for products at these fairs. One idea for your display could be to have a demo station set up where you can show potential recruits how easy and fun it is to host a bridal shower or party with Pampered Chef. You could also have some product samples out for them to try and see the quality of the products. As for signs, you could have one that says "Make money while planning your dream wedding!" or "Host a Pampered Chef bridal shower and fill your new home with amazing products!" Another idea is to have a special offer for brides who sign up as consultants at the fair. Maybe a discount on their starter kit or a free product. This could entice them to take action right then and there. Good luck at the fair tonight! I'm sure you'll do great with your recruiting focus. Let us know how it goes!

What is the purpose of the "Bridal Fair Tonight--Want to Go With the Recruiting Angle" event?

The purpose of the event is to attract potential recruits who are interested in joining Pampered Chef as independent consultants. It is also a way for the company to showcase its products and services to brides-to-be and their families.

Who can attend the event?

Anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can attend the event. However, the focus is primarily on attracting brides-to-be and their families who are looking for ways to earn additional income or start a business.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is free to attend. However, attendees may have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products during the event.

What can attendees expect at the event?

Attendees can expect to learn more about Pampered Chef and its products, as well as the benefits of becoming an independent consultant. There will also be presentations and demonstrations, as well as the opportunity to network with current consultants and other attendees.

How can I sign up for the event?

You can sign up for the event by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information. Walk-ins are also welcome at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mountainmama74