• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip: A Delicious Recipe for Saturday!

In summary, to make Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, you will need a round bread loaf, cream cheese, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, canned artichoke hearts, chopped green onions, and shredded mozzarella cheese. To prepare the bread bowl, cut off the top of the bread loaf and scoop out the center, leaving a 1-inch thick layer of bread on the sides and bottom. You can make the dip ahead of time by mixing all the ingredients together and storing it in the fridge. When you're ready to serve it, reheat the dip in the microwave or oven and then pour it into the prepared bread bowl. To serve, you can use the torn bread pieces from the loaf, crackers, pita
DebPC
Staff member
I have a host requesting it for this Saturday. I haven't made it yet. Any reviews?

When I made it for my host appreciation event, they all thought it was a little too lemony. I went on CS and saw that was the general concensus there too. Several cheffers recommended cutting the lemon juice amount in half. That did the trick. It's been a hit at shows.

It's a hit!

It's great I used 1/4 of a lemon they loved it!!

Tiffany also said that she liked it better with the bread pieces not baked. They were too crispy I believe.

what happened @ my show last Thursday....I forgot the extra bread so I cut up the only one I had & baked the dip in the batter bowl & then put it in the SA small dots bowl in the center of my large stone & it looked great the dip got really nice & warm so it stayed hot for a while.

annew said:
what happened @ my show last thursday....i forgot the extra bread so i cut up the only one i had & baked the dip in the batter bowl & then put it in the sa small dots bowl in the center of my large stone & it looked great the dip got really nice & warm so it stayed hot for a while.

love it!!!!!

you know the other good thing about this is you only need 1 bread loaf & you aren't wasting the other....plus you aren't having to tear off the sides of the bowl. that stuff freaks me out @ parties.....kinda like double dipping :)

Related to Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip: A Delicious Recipe for Saturday!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip?

To make Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, you will need a round bread loaf, cream cheese, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, canned artichoke hearts, chopped green onions, and shredded mozzarella cheese.

2. How do I prepare the bread bowl for the dip?

To prepare the bread bowl, cut off the top of the bread loaf and scoop out the center, leaving a 1-inch thick layer of bread on the sides and bottom. Tear the scooped out bread into bite-sized pieces and set aside.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time by mixing all the ingredients together and storing it in the fridge. When you're ready to serve it, reheat the dip in the microwave or oven and then pour it into the prepared bread bowl.

4. What can I serve with Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip?

You can serve the dip with the torn bread pieces from the loaf, crackers, pita chips, or sliced vegetables such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers.

5. Can I use fresh artichokes instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh artichokes instead of canned. Simply cook and chop them before adding them to the dip mixture. You may also need to adjust the cooking time to ensure the dip is heated through and the cheese is melted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Lilamyw3