• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New (With Tags) Dooney & Bourke Handbag

In summary, brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags can be returned within 30 days of purchase and come with a one-year warranty against defects. Discounts and promotions may be available, and authenticity can be verified through an authenticity card or by contacting customer service. Personalization services are also offered, but personalized items are not eligible for returns.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Received this bag (Dooney & Bourke Calf Classic Satchel - black) from the October recruiting promotion and I'm carrying around a diaper bag now, so it has not even been opened.
These normally run for $195, but I'm willing to sell it for $150 (free shipping) to help pay for renewing my passport. Have to get that passport application processed soon, so contact me ASAP if you'd like it!

Attachments

• Dooney & Bourke.jpg
    Dooney & Bourke.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 437
This Dooney & Bourke Calf Classic Satchel is a stylish and timeless piece for any wardrobe. With its black leather exterior and gold-tone hardware, this bag adds an elegant touch to any ensemble. It features a top zipper closure, two outside slip pockets and one inside zip pocket. It also has a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap so you can carry it either over the shoulder or as a handheld bag. For only $150, you'll get a brand new bag that will last you for years to come. Don't miss out on this great deal — contact me now to purchase this beautiful Dooney & Bourke Calf Classic Satchel!

1. Can I return a brand new Dooney & Bourke handbag with tags?

Yes, you can return a brand new Dooney & Bourke handbag with tags within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

2. Do brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags come with a warranty?

Yes, all brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please register your product on our website to activate the warranty.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags?

At Pampered Chef, we occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our products. Please check our website or join our mailing list to stay updated on any current deals.

4. How can I tell if the Dooney & Bourke handbag I purchased is authentic?

All brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags come with an authenticity card and a serial number. You can also verify the authenticity of your handbag by contacting our customer service team or visiting a Dooney & Bourke store.

5. Can I personalize a brand new Dooney & Bourke handbag?

Yes, we offer personalization services for our brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to add your initials or name to your handbag. Please note that personalized items are final sale and cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Back