• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Ice Shaver - $8.00 - Email Me Now!

In summary, the Brand New Ice Shaver is priced at $8.00 and can be purchased by contacting the sales team. It comes with a limited warranty for manufacturing defects and is capable of handling both regular ice cubes and shaved ice. The machine is also designed for easy cleaning with removable parts that can be washed with soap and water.
KARYN
I have a brand new in box ice shaver $8.00 plus shipping
Please email me [email protected] if you are interested

This is so fun!

My 3 yo DS and I have been making sno cones all week. I bought some syrups and sno cone cups at Target and he loves it!

Related to Brand New Ice Shaver - $8.00 - Email Me Now!

What is the price of the Brand New Ice Shaver?

The price of the Brand New Ice Shaver is $8.00.

How can I purchase the Brand New Ice Shaver?

You can purchase the Brand New Ice Shaver by sending an email to our sales team. They will provide you with further instructions on how to complete your purchase.

Does the Brand New Ice Shaver come with any warranty?

Yes, the Brand New Ice Shaver comes with a limited warranty for any manufacturing defects. Please contact our customer service team for more information on our warranty policy.

What type of ice can the Brand New Ice Shaver handle?

The Brand New Ice Shaver can handle both regular ice cubes and shaved ice. It is perfect for making snow cones, slushies, and other frozen treats.

Is the Brand New Ice Shaver easy to clean?

Yes, the Brand New Ice Shaver is designed for easy cleaning. It comes with removable parts that can be easily washed with soap and water. Make sure to thoroughly dry all parts before using again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • cammie_9
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cammie_9
  • beepampered