• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Black Rolling Tote - $45 + Shipping

In summary, the Black Rolling Tote is a durable and versatile bag that measures 15.5" L x 12" W x 15.5" H. It is designed to carry up to 40 pounds of weight, making it suitable for heavy items like kitchen appliances or groceries. It can also be used as a carry-on luggage for travel as it meets most airline requirements. Made of durable polyester fabric, it has multiple pockets and compartments for organized storage.
PamperedChefShawna
1/24/12- STILL FOR SALE!!! Brand new black large rolling tote, never used, loads of pockets and storage. Nothing wrong with it, I just received it before I figured out how I wanted to transport my items. Paid $90, asking $45 plus shipping, if not local to me.

Last edited:
How do you transport your items? I have cut way back on my show equipment, but am always looking for better ways to do things. I didn't buy the rolling tote because I have a rubbermade tote with wheels...which I love, except it doesn't have side handles.

I began by wanting to take EVERYTHING to all my shows, then realized that I really needed to scale back with some back pain and issues I had, plus "less is more!", right?

Now I use the 1 consultant bag that came with my kit and that's it. I really just pared down to the basics.

Right now, I'm using the rolling tote to store a lot of my items, because I love all the pockets and storage it offers, just too bulky for me to carry up and down from my basement where my PC items are.

STILL FOR SALE - haven't heard from potential buyer. Anyone interested, please let me know!

Related to Brand New Black Rolling Tote - $45 + Shipping

1. What are the dimensions of the Black Rolling Tote?

The Black Rolling Tote measures 15.5" L x 12" W x 15.5" H.

2. Is the Black Rolling Tote suitable for carrying heavy items?

Yes, the Black Rolling Tote is designed to carry up to 40 pounds of weight, making it perfect for carrying heavy items like kitchen appliances or groceries.

3. Can the Black Rolling Tote be used as a carry-on luggage for travel?

Yes, the Black Rolling Tote meets most airline carry-on size requirements, making it a convenient option for traveling with your Pampered Chef products.

4. What material is the Black Rolling Tote made of?

The Black Rolling Tote is made of durable polyester fabric, ensuring it can withstand regular use and travel.

5. Does the Black Rolling Tote come with any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Black Rolling Tote has multiple pockets and compartments, including a main compartment, front pocket, and side mesh pockets, to help you stay organized while on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • MRios
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Amanda McDaniel
Replies