• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Brainstorm Ideas for Pampered Chef Recruiting and Hosting

In summary, Mofia came up with a brilliant idea for a thread where we can brainstorm ideas on what to say to recruits and hosts. She would like for us to give words for recruiting and hosting. For example, we could use some extra cash next month, have you considered our business, or when are we having a show with your friends? She would also like for us to have a show with her friends this month.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I was talking with Mofia earlier today and she came up with a brilliant idea for a thread.

During the checkouts at my shows, I always ask if the customer would like to take home information about the Pampered Chef business opporunity and then if she/he would like to host a show. However, I am not very creative in my word choices.

So I would love for us to brainstorm ideas on what could be said so I can stop sounding like a broken record. I know if I feel this way, I am not the only one.

Please give words for recruiting and hosting.

For example: Could you use some extra cash next month?

Thanks!

Have you considered our business or hosting?

I don't know if you've ever thought about doing something like this; would you enjoy meeting for coffee and learning a little more about it?

So, when are we having a show with your friends? What date looks good on your calendar?

I'd love to have you on my team, ever thought about doing what I do?

you were so much fun tonight! I would love to work with you!

chefmeg said:

You stole mine! :cool:

Would you like to take this information home to look over?

(sure) What time tomorrow or Wednesday can I call you to follow up?

you do realize that you sold all of the products tonight but that I am going to get paid for it?????

chefmeg said:

That's a good one Meg! I'll have to try that this month. I AM signing 2 new consultants this month, dang it!!:pray:

I did this at a show where most of the guests had been to several of my shows~one girl in particular really did do all the talking, so when I said that, she signed!

1. How can I effectively recruit new Pampered Chef consultants?

One effective way to recruit new consultants is by hosting a Pampered Chef party and inviting potential consultants as guests. This will give them a firsthand experience of the products and the opportunity to see the benefits of becoming a consultant. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in the business opportunity.

2. What are some ideas for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

Some ideas for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party include offering a theme for the party, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, providing interactive activities for guests to participate in, and offering incentives for guests who book their own parties. It is also important to have a well-stocked and organized display of products for guests to see and purchase.

3. How can I attract more guests to my Pampered Chef party?

One way to attract more guests to your Pampered Chef party is by utilizing social media to promote the event. You can create a Facebook event, post about it on Instagram, and even send out personalized invitations through email. Offering a special discount or free product for guests who bring a friend can also help attract more people to your party.

4. What are some ways to incentivize guests to book their own Pampered Chef party?

One idea is to offer a discount or free product for guests who book a party at your event. You can also have a raffle for guests who book a party, with a chance to win a popular Pampered Chef product. Additionally, providing information about the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts, can also incentivize guests to book their own party.

5. How can I make the Pampered Chef opportunity more appealing to potential consultants?

One way to make the Pampered Chef opportunity more appealing is by highlighting the benefits, such as flexible hours and the ability to earn extra income. You can also share success stories from current consultants and provide information on the training and support offered by Pampered Chef. Offering a special sign-up bonus or discount can also make the opportunity more enticing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Lexif424