• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Weight Loss Journey with a Pampered Chef Table at Slender Lady!

In summary, the club owner is trying to find a way to host an open house for Pampered Chef in her weight-loss center. She is looking for ideas on what to do and has asked for help from the community.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hello:

I am trying to help a potential recruit book her first 4 shows - one of her targets is the woman who owns the local "Slender Lady" (my recruit is a client). Slender Lady provides nutritional counseling and a workout environment. The owner used to sell Partylite and wants to help my recruit, but has not had a good track record hosting DS in her facility, or even getting people to stay for her own programs.

She wants to wait until after Spring Break and then feel out some of the members to see if there would be any interest in having a Pampered Chef open house/booth/table. I told her that I would send some enticing info...and now I have to do that!

Has anyone had a table or open house at a weight-loss type of place? How did you market, what did you do? I will definitely not do a full demo or even serve food. I am thinking of featuring our salad items and perhaps have the Mandoline open for slicing cukes.

Thanks for your help!

I did a show at my local curves. My table was set up in the middle of the machines (they were arranged in a circle). I showed the citrus press (big hit), knives & the quick stir pitcher with water & lemons. People checked out the table during their cooldown between machines. I was just around to answer questions. For food, I made in advance the fresh tomato & basil bruschetta (from the It's good for you cookbook) and I did a veggie tray with dill dip. I was able to use chillzane & simple additions products for both of these, plus I put some of the tools I used (mandolin, etc) to prep the veggies on the table and talked about them. I also made a "healthy" trifle with lite cool whip, berries and angle food cake in the Trifle bowl.

The club owner put up a flyer a few weeks in advance to let the members know I would be there & had catalogs for people to look at that couldn't make it on that day. Most people placed their orders after their workouts.

Hope this helps!:)

I have no experience with this- but I've been to WW a few times and I like to cook healthy. I'd display the kitchen spritzer (low oil cooking) and highlight the "no stickiness" of the stoneware. A good knife is good for healthy cooking (I really like the forged cutlery - and I had a good knife before I joined PC). The food chopper is handy for that sort of thing too. The micro cooker might be handy. Steaming veggies in the microwave is one of the best ways to prepare veggies - fast, easy and tasty. Of course somewhere along the way I came to the conclusion that the secret to maintaining a healthy weight is to eat "real" food. And good quality tools allows us to eat "real" food more easily. ZK

Weight loss centerI haven't done one, but one was done at my Curvesbefore I became a consultant. . It was pretty cool because she didn't have her things limited to the vegetable and salad cutting stuff. The thing I actually purchased was the heart trivet. I think it is important to have the cookware to show how it is nonstick and doesn't need anyadded oil to keep food from sticking. Also the many spice blends/rubs we have that will bolster any diet without adding calories but tons of amazing flavor. It wouldn't hurt to have the "it's good for you" cookbook that is so fabulous!! It is possibly the most used cookbook in my kitchen. Just some ideas.

I haven't done anything in that nature with this sitution but i have recently started doing stir frys that are actually pretty heathly and i show different tools to cut them and they love and they comment how it taste so great and heathly and i use the asian seasoning for it. It has been a big hit since i have started doing them and i notice my sales have been higher as well.

I am about to call a Curves manager and set up show at 2 of her places - thanks for your advice everyone.
Reada

I just got an email regarding an event at our local weight watchers. We cannot take orders, but I would love some ideas' of handouts. Love the peeler's for display, but don't forget the non-stick, perfect for the morning egg white's and saute veggie's. The cutting boards to go with the knives and the seasonings.

Related to Boost Your Weight Loss Journey with a Pampered Chef Table at Slender Lady!

1. What is the "Weight Loss Center Table" and how does it work?

The "Weight Loss Center Table" is a specialized table designed to help individuals with their weight loss journey. It works by providing a variety of portion control tools, meal planning resources, and healthy cooking tips to support healthy eating habits and weight loss goals.

2. What tools are included in the "Weight Loss Center Table"?

The "Weight Loss Center Table" includes portion control plates, measuring cups and spoons, food scales, and a meal planning guide. These tools are designed to help individuals accurately measure and control their food portions, which can aid in weight loss.

3. Can the "Weight Loss Center Table" be used for any specific diet plan?

Yes, the "Weight Loss Center Table" is versatile and can be used for various diet plans, including low-carb, keto, and paleo. The portion control tools and meal planning guide can be customized to fit different dietary needs and preferences.

4. Is the "Weight Loss Center Table" suitable for families?

Yes, the "Weight Loss Center Table" is suitable for families as it can help promote healthy eating habits for everyone. The portion control tools and meal planning guide can be used by all members of the family, making it easier to maintain a healthy and balanced diet for everyone.

5. Can the "Weight Loss Center Table" be used for weight maintenance?

Yes, the "Weight Loss Center Table" can be used for weight maintenance as well. It can help individuals maintain a healthy and balanced diet by providing portion control tools and healthy cooking tips. It can also be used as a resource for meal planning and staying on track with healthy eating habits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • friday
  • General Chat
Replies