• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Team's Morale with Home and Car Insurance Lottery Tickets

In summary, the company our house and car insurance is with is raising our rates by $200 each. Our current insurance company is American Family, which we have been happy with in the past. However, we are concerned about going from $200 to $500. Our car insurance is with Mercury Casulaty Co., and we're okay with them. Our preference is to have a local branch, but we're happy with our current provider. At our spring and fall kickoff meetings, I give out lottery tickets to show my faith in the team.
DebPC
Staff member
Lottery TicketsDoes anyone send or give these out to their team? My husband got 2 in a birthday card over the weekend and I thought it was such a cute idea. I was thinking either as an extra atta boy something.

I do this at our spring and fall kickoff meetings. It demonstrates my faith in them!

I hesitate to give them out because there is a big Mormon population around here and gambling for them is a no-no. However, if I do know their religious tendencies and they don't clash, it would be a great idea!

I am just curious as to who everyone has for house/car insurance? What do you like and not like about the company?

I would like to keep both the house and cars with the same company. I just found out our house insurance is going up $200 :eek: DH talked to them when they called. I asked him why, and he said "i don't know...that's just what they said."

We currently have American Family and a year and a half ago we had a kitchen fire and they were awesome. I just have a problem goinng from 200 something to 500 something.

I am also going to have to call the insurance company to find out the real reason why it is going up so much.

Thanks for your input!

Oh and we also want to have a local branch....so no Gieco

Our car insurance is Mercury Casulaty Co. They're okay I guess. Can't complain.

I have USAA as both car and home insurance. They are pretty low hassle and good rates.

Admin Greg said:
I have USAA as both car and home insurance. They are pretty low hassle and good rates.

We have USAA as well........for both vehicles and renters insurance. They are awesome!!! We have both our car loans through them as well. We are actually thinking baout switching our checking to them eventhough there is not a local branch anywhere near us. We will keep our current account open so we can have somewhere to put checks and such.......

I've had State Farm for... years now. They're the insurance I went to when I wanted to be independent and get off my parent's insurance. I've added on my homeowner's too and when I was a full time freelance bookkeeper, I got business insurance through them too. I like my agent. She's well versed in what she does and has a great open door policy (no appt needed kind of thing). My insurance seems to go down for the cars anyway a lot... but that's an age thing I think (me getting older)... and for us so long as we stay in Berks county our insurance is reasonable. In the next county over it goes up quite a bit.

For the USAA don't you have to be in the military or National Guard? or am I looking at the wrong website?

Nikkijo said:
For the USAA don't you have to be in the military or National Guard? or am I looking at the wrong website?

Yep but I think family members can get in too....but I am not sure.

We have Farmers ins. for our car insur. and our renters ins.

We have countrywide we used to have geico and we were happy with them till they told us we needed to put his dad on the insurance cause he cosigned for DH car we dropped them.

Happy Chef said:
Does anyone send or give these out to their team? My husband got 2 in a birthday card over the weekend and I thought it was such a cute idea. I was thinking either as an extra atta boy something.

FUN idea! I would never buy these for myself (no offense, but don't want to ever get in the lottery ticket habit)... but I would LOVE to receive a few scratch offs! :)

Related to Boost Your Team's Morale with Home and Car Insurance Lottery Tickets

What is the "Boost Your Team's Morale with Home and Car Insurance Lottery Tickets" program?

The "Boost Your Team's Morale with Home and Car Insurance Lottery Tickets" program is a special incentive program for employees that offers home and car insurance lottery tickets as rewards for meeting certain goals or achievements.

How does this program benefit my team?

This program can benefit your team in multiple ways. It can boost morale and motivation by offering a unique and exciting reward for their hard work. It can also promote teamwork and healthy competition as employees work together to reach the goals that will earn them the lottery tickets.

Are the lottery tickets real or just for show?

Yes, the lottery tickets offered in this program are real and can potentially lead to big winnings for employees. This adds an extra level of excitement and motivation for your team to strive towards meeting their goals.

Can we customize the goals and rewards for our team?

Absolutely! We understand that every team has different needs and goals, so we are happy to work with you to customize the program to fit your team's specific needs. This includes setting achievable goals and selecting the types of lottery tickets you want to offer as rewards.

How can I get started with this program for my team?

To get started with the "Boost Your Team's Morale with Home and Car Insurance Lottery Tickets" program, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact us directly. We will be happy to discuss the details and help you set up the program for your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg