• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with My Black Friday Sale Flyer - Limited Time Offer

In summary, the Black Friday sale will take place on November 26th, lasting for 24 hours only. There will be exclusive discounts and promotions available, but consultant discounts cannot be used. The sale will be available both in stores and online, but only one offer or coupon can be used per transaction.
staceychef2005
I made this sale flyer to help get up my sales and Bookings. If anyone else wanted to use them that is fine with me. Just add you info to it.
Ok for some reason my word isn't working. If anyone want this and has wordperfect. I can email it to you. I can't get posted right.

Attachments

• Pampered ChefBlackFridaysale.doc
    3.8 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Hmm, this is the first time I've had a problem with a file. It appears corrupted to me.

I can'topen it either.

Shoot - I can't either. I'm excited about this one!

I was able to open it, but it is in Japanese.

i want open it either but if you are emialing it to people i would love to see it, as i am in great need of bookings
thanks amber

Everyone that want this please send me your email address to [email protected]. Thanks I will give right to you.

Stacey

1. What are the dates for the Black Friday sale?

The Black Friday sale will take place on November 26th, the day after Thanksgiving. It will last for 24 hours only, so be sure to mark your calendars!

2. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during the Black Friday sale?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available during the Black Friday sale. Keep an eye out for our flyer or check our website for more details.

3. Can I use my consultant discount during the Black Friday sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be used during our Black Friday sale. However, there will be plenty of great deals and savings available to all customers.

4. Will the Black Friday sale be available in stores or only online?

The Black Friday sale will be available both in stores and online. However, due to limited quantities, we recommend shopping online for the best selection and convenience.

5. Can I combine multiple offers or use coupons during the Black Friday sale?

No, only one offer or coupon can be used per transaction during the Black Friday sale. This includes our consultant discount, so be sure to choose the best deal for your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• islandgurlchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies