• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Sales with This Unique Consultant Idea - Get Feedback Now!

In summary, the GM of a Holiday Inn in the area could get the consultant a good rate on the banquet room for an afternoon party. The room can accommodate up to 120 people, so invitations could be endless. However, the consultant is concerned about how many people can attend a show with that many people. The cluster mate did a show with 50+ people in attendance and it was difficult to present the products and business. The consultant is suggesting doing a MEGA show with 10 hosts and no demo. The hostesses can receive sales credit for each show. The consultant is also suggesting doing a secret hostess show where the guests can get tickets for bringing a guest and win
VSaracino
Now keep in mind, that I haven't done ANY shows yet... I have 2 shows booked for this upcoming week, and 2 more for the last week of the month AND 2 more for end of November, which all excite me as a new consultant... BUT I had an idea I wanted feedback on.

I know the GM of a Holiday Inn in the area and he could probably get me a good rate on the banquet room for an afternoon, so I was thinking of renting it and throwing a giant PC party. The room can accommodate (I think) around 120+ people so invitations could be endless really. My only concern is... WHERE can I find that many people at once to invite? I figure it would be amazing, think if everyone there bought only 1 item... sales would STILL be pretty nice! And also think of how many possible bookings you can get from something like that.

Maybe I'm just being ridiculously over-optimistic here(as I tend to be from time to time ;) ) Any feedback on my zany idea would be much appreciated.

It's a really big fantastic idea! I had a really large crown at my first party and it was so incredibly difficult.

Maybe do your first two shows and see how you feel. And go for it! Have a dollor raffle giveaway. Make sure you don't need a license to raffle.

Good luck,
H

I recently had my biggest show ever with 22 people in attendance. It was a very successful show sales wise. I didn't feel like I was able to present the products or business in an effective way though. I was yelling above the crowd just the key points about the collections. I did the Just Ask game at the end, which seemed like a hit. I'm certainly not complaining, as the show was wonderful, but I can't imagine doing a show with 50+ people in attendance. I made my show interactive, having the guests that wanted to participate do all the cooking. I just directed everyone to different stations. I had one person cutting, one chopping, someone stirring....etc. That part was great fun. It's definitely a challenge with a larger crowd. Good luck with your business, sounds like you have a lot of bookings to get you started!:)

You can do a MEGA show there! Have 10 hosts to commit to having a table of a MINIMUM of 10 people each. No demo...just talking about the various products. You can have "try me" stations (cutting & chopping, entertaining (Simple Additions), etc) set up.

A cluster mate did this in May for HWC...raffled off a set of cookware she had on hand...and other raffles too.

Each table had catalogs and order forms ~ a calculator for the host with instructions, paper clips, envelope for orders and payments, etc.

Set up a snack table with drinks.

In order for the hostesses to commit to having 10 people minimum, she told them there was a $20 fee (food, etc) per table. Each host got the sales credit...each was treated like a separate show...host benefits and all!

Go for it!

For my kickoff show I did a big pizza party!!! A firm time to start!! I set up stations with different tools and different toppings and had the guests chop, slice or shredd needed ingredients. I made 7 different pizzas all different, and all the extras went into a big bowl that was centrally located to make a salad out of. We did Italian sausage in the kitchen so the guests could use the mix and chop and the skillet. I cooked a few chicken breasts up ahead so they could chop that, and made the bbq chicken pizza, we had a cold veggie we had a hot veggie I even did a round cookie one. The sissors were loved to cut up dinner onions. It really was a fun time. My only regret is that I didn't do it on the weekend and have it last a bit longer. I didn't really have to talk they talked amongst themselves and with me, about how cool this or that was.
Invite everyone that attends all your first shows. Makeup little invites and hand them out to the guests at each show. Tell them if they bring a guest they will get a little something from you. Then give them a few recipe cards, made into cute little packets.
You can also make it a secret hostess show, and they can get tickets for bringing a guest that will help them win incriments oc the hostess cash earned that night. If it is a $500 dollar show that is $90 in free product, you can give away in $30 incriments. So that is 3 winners, and 3 excited guests that won't want to miss your 1 year anniversary party, lol.
Ok I got long :eek:
Deb

Kitchen2u said:
You can do a MEGA show there! Have 10 hosts to commit to having a table of a MINIMUM of 10 people each. No demo...just talking about the various products. You can have "try me" stations (cutting & chopping, entertaining (Simple Additions), etc) set up.

A cluster mate did this in May for HWC...raffled off a set of cookware she had on hand...and other raffles too.

Each table had catalogs and order forms ~ a calculator for the host with instructions, paper clips, envelope for orders and payments, etc.

Set up a snack table with drinks.

In order for the hostesses to commit to having 10 people minimum, she told them there was a $20 fee (food, etc) per table. Each host got the sales credit...each was treated like a separate show...host benefits and all!

Go for it!

Mega Shows interest me...where did she hold this? Was it at a club house, church or her home? I would love to do something like this...you basically knock out 10 shows in one day!

Awesome ideas everyone, I'm gonna definitely look into something like this after I have a handful of shows under my belt.

Check out the Mega Show thread for more ideas, too!

missyciccolella said:
Mega Shows interest me...where did she hold this? Was it at a club house, church or her home? I would love to do something like this...you basically knock out 10 shows in one day!

That's right, you kick out 10 or more shows in one day. She held it at a local restaurant that had a banquet room (no rent since she knew the owner). But if you belong to a church or club house, that would do too.

I'm so looking into this...not to stray off topic is Jan or Feb double point month? Hum, a mega show would be a great way to kick off the New Year and incentive trip!

You could do a Craft Show where you charge consultants from other businesses to join you and invite local craft makers.

You will want to check with that GM as well. I went to my local Holiday Inn, telling them full well what my plans were, how many seperate hosts, etc, and when I got there and started unloading prepared food, they said I couldnt bring it in!
Because they have a restaurant on site, they would charge me per person to serve my own food! So, the show ended up being a wash which totally sucked for me, but lesson learned.

Related to Boost Your Party Sales with This Unique Consultant Idea - Get Feedback Now!

1. What is "Anyone Ever Tried This?"

"Anyone Ever Tried This?" is a popular section on our website where customers share their experiences and reviews of our products. It is a great resource for finding honest feedback from real users.

2. How can I access "Anyone Ever Tried This?"

You can access "Anyone Ever Tried This?" by going to our website and clicking on the "Reviews" tab. From there, you can select the "Anyone Ever Tried This?" section to read reviews and leave your own feedback.

3. Can I leave a review for a product I haven't purchased from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we only accept reviews from customers who have purchased the product from us. This ensures that the reviews are genuine and based on personal experience.

4. Are the reviews on "Anyone Ever Tried This?" moderated?

Yes, all reviews on "Anyone Ever Tried This?" are moderated to ensure that they meet our community guidelines. This includes being respectful, honest, and relevant to the product being reviewed.

5. Is there a way to filter reviews on "Anyone Ever Tried This?"

Yes, you can filter reviews on "Anyone Ever Tried This?" by product category, star rating, or keyword. This can help you find reviews that are most relevant to your needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • onepamperedmom68
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies