• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Mystery Host Catalog Show with These Email and Phone Tips!

In summary, a mystery host catalog show is being put together by a consultant. They are looking for people to order $100 in products in order to make a $1000 show. People who respond are asked to call and collect orders. If people say no now, they are asked to be contacted in the future.
Chef_2_Four
a mystery host catalog show?

I have emailed about 35 people inviting them to take part. I have had 1 no and that is it. I am going to start calling tomorrow to see if they are interested anyone have any specific wording I should use? Obviously I am going to try to sell them on getting a chance for $215 in free products. I'm really hoping this will work, I could use a $1,000 show on top of my 5 other shows. I really want to get Level 2, if not 3. Seriously doubt 3, but at least 2!

Thanks!

Before I became a consultant I didn't understand what a Mystery Host was. What you need to do is call everyone and ask them how it would feel to get $215 in free products for collecting $100 of guest orders and go from there.

Thanks for the input! I will put it to use!

I'm not even sure what it is!! Could you explain it, please?? It sounds like something I'd like to do!

There is a flyer under files, mystery host. anyway you have 10 people get $100 in orders so it will be a $1000 show, but you draw a name for the free product and one name for the hostess special, and so on. Until you give away all of the free and discounted products. but you end up with a $1000 show.

Don't worry, you HAVE to call b/c people just don't respond! I did this and had to contact them for orders at the end too and ended up with $1400 in sales with only 7 people!! Definitely sell the $215 in free (though this time around I'm doing 2 get $100) and especially the EVERYONE gets 30% off their order b/c it's a win/win. Good luck! And if people say no, not now. Ask if they'd like to be invited in the future (like July??).

I would love to hear ideas also. I have been trying to put one together and only have 5 particpating. I have called and called and can't seem to get anyone else to want to do it. I even stress how easy it is and get really excited about it.

Try going to your hair stylist, dental assistant, bank teller, etc to see if they want to collect orders (since they do such a great job for you). Contact past hosts, great customers and those that will NEVER have a show, but like great deals. You do have to call though. I don't think anyone contacted me. They are too busy.

Related to Boost Your Mystery Host Catalog Show with These Email and Phone Tips!

What is a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

A Mystery Host Catalog Show is an event where a host invites friends and family to shop from a Pampered Chef catalog. The host earns rewards based on the sales from the show, but the identity of the host is kept a secret until the end of the show.

How can I boost my Mystery Host Catalog Show?

There are many ways to boost your Mystery Host Catalog Show. Some effective tips include utilizing social media to promote the event, offering incentives for guests to attend and make purchases, and personally reaching out to potential guests through emails and phone calls.

What are some effective email tips for promoting a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

When sending out emails to promote your Mystery Host Catalog Show, it's important to personalize the message and include a sense of urgency. You can also offer exclusive deals or discounts to those who RSVP to the event through email.

How can I use phone calls to increase attendance at my Mystery Host Catalog Show?

Phone calls are a great way to personally invite guests to your Mystery Host Catalog Show. When making phone calls, be friendly and enthusiastic, and offer a brief overview of the event and any special deals or incentives. It's also helpful to follow up with a text or email reminder.

What are some ways to make my Mystery Host Catalog Show more engaging for guests?

To make your Mystery Host Catalog Show more engaging, you can incorporate fun activities such as cooking demonstrations, games, or raffles. You can also offer samples of Pampered Chef products and provide guests with the opportunity to try them before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2