• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Morale: Past Customers Reach Out for Help and Connection

In summary, "What a Great Boost" is a versatile phrase used to express excitement, praise, or as a sarcastic remark. It is a casual and colloquial phrase commonly used in everyday conversations and on social media. Alternative phrases with a similar meaning include "That's amazing!" and "What a great pick-me-up!"
amy07
I have been so down lately about low bookings, and the phone fear has kicked in again. But in the past few days I have received emails from past customers asking for additional info/help with products and/or recipe tips. Now, granted when I DID call them to follow up I was met with hesitation/disbelief that i was actually interested in helping them. But, now it's almost like they are more welcoming if that makes sense. One even mentioned that she is interested in hosting a show in the fall:D :D I think it's a spark that I needed to boost my morale:eek: Oh, and I've even been getting emails that have nothing to do with PC, like prayer requests and updates on their families. I'll take that as a good sign too - it's all about relationships right? Thanks for letting me share.

That's great, Amy!

That's great! It sounds like you have built strong relationships with your past customers and they trust and value your advice and help. This is a great reminder that building genuine connections with our customers is key to success in this business. Keep up the good work and keep nurturing those relationships, it will surely lead to more bookings and success in the future. Don't let the low bookings get you down, focus on the positive interactions you have had with your customers and keep reaching out to them. Good luck!

Related to Boost Your Morale: Past Customers Reach Out for Help and Connection

1. What is "What a Great Boost"?

"What a Great Boost" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement or enthusiasm about something. It can also be used as a way to compliment or praise someone or something.

2. How can "What a Great Boost" be used in a sentence?

"What a Great Boost" can be used in a variety of ways, such as "That new workout class was a great boost for my energy levels!" or "Your kind words were a great boost to my confidence."

3. Is "What a Great Boost" a formal phrase?

No, "What a Great Boost" is a more casual and colloquial phrase. It is commonly used in everyday conversations and social media posts.

4. Can "What a Great Boost" be used sarcastically?

Yes, "What a Great Boost" can be used sarcastically to convey the opposite meaning, such as "Oh great, another meeting. What a great boost to my day."

5. Are there any alternative phrases to "What a Great Boost"?

Yes, there are many alternative phrases that convey a similar meaning, such as "That's amazing!" or "What a great pick-me-up!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethP
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hcjeep